Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Good Kia of Muncie - GT2 Ceramic Silver AWD

Discussion in 'The Stinger Dealership Experience' started by sym, May 6, 2018.

1. sym

sym United States Newish Member

I saw Jason from Kia of Muncie posting on the forums. After figuring out what state Muncie was in (Indiana, about 4 hours away from where I live), I sent him an email asking him if he could get me a Ceramic Silver GT2. I had been working with some local dealers and hadn't had a very positive experience - some had even told me they had the car in that trim / color actually couldn't find one. What did I have to lose?

Well less than 24 hours later I paid the down payment on the exact car I wanted. I worked with Jason and his associate Lucas through the process. Ended up ~$2800 below MSRP (my target was $3000, but I'm not disappointed), which was invoice. Given the scarcity of this color and trim I was perfectly happy.

I'm actually out of state for work right now and am going to be flying back in to Indianapolis. When they heard this, they offered to pick me up from the airport without me even asking. I was happy that they were willing to go the extra mile (or hour), to make sure I didn't have any troubles picking up the car.

Jason has been in touch with me since, verifying some details and logistics of the transaction (they had to trade with another dealer in the state for the car, and Jason is going to be driving it back to their dealership).

I don't have the car yet but I'm happy with how smooth the transaction has gone and how transparent Lucas and Jason have been throughout the process. I'm aiming to pick the car up on Friday and I will keep this thread updated with details.

• Like Like x 6
  2. Glad to see you are having a good purchase experience

• Like Like x 1
  3. KiaofMuncie

KiaofMuncie United States Kia Dealership Stinger Dealer

On my way to get the Stinger as we speak. Beautiful day for a drive.

• Like Like x 2
  4. It sure would be swell if @KiaofMuncie would become an authorized Stingerhaus dealer and could be a source to buy those products at a reasonable mark up

5. KiaofMuncie

We could possibly sign up and become a dealer. I'd like to hear what the forum wants? Are these actual parts members are wanting?

6. I’m definantly interested in the front lip and rear diffuser.

7. KiaofMuncie

@sym Thank you for choosing KIA of Muncie!

8. Mach_Tuck

Mach_Tuck United States Active Member

All depends on price/markup in my opinion. I asked the dealer in vegas about the hood vents from stingerhaus and was quoted $457 for the pair!!! So, i see two options...1. they are adding a HUGE markup or 2.) The vents really do cost that in which case, stingerhaus is out of their damn minds for two pieces of non functional aesthetics.

• Like Like x 1
  9. KiaofMuncie

Delivery day 20180514_104707.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  10. Awesome! You won't regret working with them 1 bit! My only regret is I don't live closer to be able to give them the service business. Jason and Lucas are great and I'm glad they were able to get you the car you wanted! You won't be disappointed!

11. KiaofMuncie

• Like Like x 1
  12. sym

sym United States Newish Member

Got the car yesterday!

I have to admit I was a little nervous. Jason picked me up from the airport so I was more or less committed to buying the car. But the process went smoothly, there was no BS to speak of. I was in and out within an hour as I had some obligations back in Ohio to deal with.

The car is great too. Not even remotely disappointed.

Thanks again to Jason & Lucas with Kia of Muncie for helping me avoid the classic car dealership rigmarole.

• Like Like x 1
  13. KiaofMuncie

We appreciate the business! Next time I am in Cleveland I will look you up. By then, maybe we can go for a hot lap!

• Like Like x 1
Draft saved Draft deleted