1. PLEASE! It is VERY important that this area is not used for the discussion of technical issues with your Stinger. This section is for posting about regional-specific things like Stinger clubs, events, local vendor or dealer recommendations, KiaStinger.com member sightings, etcetera... In other words, I do NOT want people to need to scour through several different sections to find answers about their heads up display. That's why there's a section dedicated specifically to discussions like that. THANK YOU!
Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

KIA of KSA - Special Order

Discussion in 'Other / International' started by Salman, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Salman

Salman Saudi Arabia Active Member

I don't know if you guys here know or not, but I'm sure all the locals here know that one of the worst car dealers in our region is Kia of Saudi Arabia. They are by far the worst !

Anyways, since January,2018 I have been trying to acquire the KIA Stinger GT 3.3 Fully loaded, with ceramics silver and red interior. But Kia of SA being the worst car dealer, you will not be able to purchase the car as you want (it is the other way around) sales people will only show you what they want to sell (not what is available), Unfortunately for me I don't have any connections inside KIA like other customers.

So what I did is, I kept fighting the system by filing official complaints inside the company, and they kept ignoring all of them. So I took another route, I started making friends within the company and started my way up the ladder to reach Higher Management until after 4 months I was able to reach the email of the CEO of Kia of SA. which then I told him my situation and how much I'm invested in the new Kia Stinger.

His response was worthwhile, he was not aware of what regular sales people in the showrooms were doing as well as how the complaints were not attended. So he offered me the ability to a customizable-order for the upcoming 2019 KIA Stinger as a compensation for my troubles. And he extended his apologies and how much he was disappointed in his staff.

Anyways, Long story short, on 6th of May, I've made a 10% down payment for the 2019 Stinger GT that is expected to be produced mid this JUNE and arrive early AUGUST. Which I'm so excited for and the days can't move any slower than this !

I just Wanted to share my story with you guys.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Stinger GT SS

Stinger GT SS Australia 1000 Posts Club!

Great story, your persistence in wanting what you want has paid off, be sure to post pictures of your new Stinger when you get it, in the meantime you have time to research & get all your upgrades ready to fit it out once it arrives.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Salman

Exactly! I'm already in contact with the suppliers to install the Australian Bi-Model Exhaust System. And I will start from there.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Stinger GT SS

Stinger GT SS Australia 1000 Posts Club!

Let the fun begin, enjoy it.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Rufus

Rufus United States 1000 Posts Club!

Congratulations on your persistence paying off!!! :) :thumbup:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Salman

• Like Like x 1
Draft saved Draft deleted