Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Kia Motors Cooperation - HEADQUARTERS

Discussion in 'Open Letters to Kia Motors' started by Salman, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Salman

Salman Saudi Arabia Active Member

I live in the Middle East - Saudi Arabia. Our dealer's customer service and sales are unbelievably poor !

So I tried to contact KIA HEADQUARTERS, but could't find any emails at there Korean website. So a found an app on the website called "Kakao-talk" you can directly contact KIA Korea instantly. which then I downloaded and made my complaint (About our Saudi Dealer) and their response was; please contact your Saudi dealer. And sent my dealers Saudi website. that's it !?

How can I complain to my dealer about my own dealer?! and just for the sake of the argument.. I did ! and no response from them at all.

Therefore, I was hoping that some guys here that live in korea can give us an email, so we can send out our complaints directly to the mother(KMC) of these ungrateful babies(Dealers).

Any Ideas?

• Like Like x 1
  2. DaJackson

DaJackson United States Stinger Enthusiast Staff Member Moderator

Is there a Kia of Saudi Arabia like there is a Kia of America? That’s where you are likely to get more traction to your specific issues as they would be the ones working directly with your dealer.

3. STINGER

STINGER Bahrain Active Member

I would try the regional headquarters which I believe is in Dubai.

4. Salman

Actually we don't have dealers like you guys in America. We only have one dealer (Kia of Saudi Arabia). And they're the one's that I want to complain about to KMC

5. Salman

I will try to contact Kia of Dubai. But I doubt that they will help. They would direct me to Kia of Saudi, just like when I contacted Kia of America requesting from them to share my compliant with KMC. They told me that we aren't authorized to provide you with KMC emails or handle you're compliant, thus redirecting me to Kia of Saudi Arabia.

6. Salman

Unfortunately, I've contacted KIA Dubai/UAE but they told me the same thing, contact your local dealer for assistance.

This is really strange, who can I contact to tell that our KIA of Saudi have poor Customer service as well as sales services ?!!

7. stingermang

stingermang United States Member

Hit them up on Twitter..? Companies don't like negative publicity...so they may send you somewhere else. Let us know how it goes, ok?

Good luck!
    mang

• Like Like x 1
  8. Jasem

Jasem Saudi Arabia Newish Member

Hi Salman,

You may try contacting KIA DDMS (Distributor and Dealer Management System).
    just google "KIA Worldwide", then click on "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page.
    After that, choose (D15VK Saudi Arabia) in Country/Branch field.

Hopefully this will help you.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Salman

Wow Jasem ! Thanks for letting me know that there is a KIA DDMS out there. You are the MAN ! I've sent my complaint, so let us wait and see...

Once again Thank You.

P.S Do you live in Riyadh? or where?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Jasem

I'm glad that was helping.

And yes, I'm in RUH.

11. Salman

Have you bought the Stinger yet?

We should meet up sometime.

12. stinger1168

stinger1168 Korea, Republic of Active Member

Sounds to me like that dealership has a monopoly and just doesn't care about it's customers. Good luck. I hope that DDMS thing works out.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Salman

Exactly! They are the only ones in Saudi Arabia.

14. Jasem

Actually I'm planning to own the car in the future (after facelift or 2nd gen) as this is a new platform with new technologies for KIA.

There are few issues need to be solved by KIA ( the paint issue, the dealer CeX).
    Also some features are not provided like Android Auto, and most important one is AWD availability.

As you are aware, the roads we have here are so slippery and with high HP RWD car, the ESC will engage most of the time.

I'm sure AWD will be provided after some time since G70 are available now with AWD in KSA.

I wish you all the best in getting your Stinger.

15. JCranford83

JCranford83 United States Member

Maybe contacting the owner of the dealership...vs a manager? May still be a lost cause...just an idea.

16. Salman

Don't know how to reach the owner of the dealer. I only know tge GM. Which without luck.

17. Salman

By the way it has been more than 2weeks since I've contacted KIA through their DDMS. But haven't heard a reply since.......

18. Jasem

Sorry if that didn't help :(

I would suggest importing the car from any GCC countries "I did myself on 2012, I bought my brand new non-KIA car from Kuwait", but things now become more complicated (VAT, fuel consumption rating/certification, import expenses, warranty coverage, ...etc) in addition to travel expenses.

Also some dealers will not sell cars directly to Saudis "some kind of gentlemen's agreement between dealers"!!

19. stingermang

stingermang United States Member

Wait, what?

20. Salman

Sorry ... but @Jasem is right !

Draft saved Draft deleted