Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Kia has record November Sales results in US

Discussion in 'Kia Stinger in the News' started by westcoastGT, Dec 4, 2019 at 12:15 PM.

1. westcoastGT

westcoastGT 5000 Posts Club!

2. Capecod

Capecod United States Active Member

Not surprised, not sure I notice all the KIA's on the road because I bought a Stinger and a Sportage for the wife but it seems like anytime im sitting in traffic there are KIA's all around me :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. mandasol

mandasol United States Active Member

They could sell twice as many Tellurides if they could make them faster and dealers weren't price gouging.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Travis Wills

Travis Wills United States Active Member

Many manufacturers had a tremendous November. Everyone except for INFINITI and to a lesser extent Nissan.

INFINITI sales have been abysmal this year. However, their loyal customers just keep saying “but look what is coming in a few years”.

I had been loyal to the INFINITI brand for 15 years but there is too much uncertainty around whether certain dealerships can keep their doors open.

I turned my Q50 lease in and got a Stinger and haven’t regretted it for one minute.

Kia sells almost as many Tellurides at full sticker price as INFINITI sells vehicles in total.

Nissan Group reports November 2019 U.S. sales

5. TwiceStung

TwiceStung United States Active Member

See the Stinger total still hovers around 1000ish. Not great. I’m actually traveling on the road right now and was looking at what inventory is at dealers where I am (Ohio). Two dealers near me have ZERO stingers on the lots with a few others only 1 or 2.

• Like Like x 1
  6. MerlintheMad

MerlintheMad United States 5000 Posts Club!

7. Drudge

Drudge United States Member

I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing. On one hand you have rarity and uniqueness, heck I've yet to see another Stinger in the wild. On the other hand Kia decides to scrap the Stinger program and we're left with no future support from aftermarket manufacturers. I for one hope for higher sales and more enthusiasts joining the family.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
Draft saved Draft deleted