Good Khar Tunerz

funesto

Northern VA
Ordered a JB4 and Denso spark plugs last Wednesday (after business hours, thanks whisky). Arrived via FedEx yesterday afternoon, despite the pandemic. Super happy with the fast shipping! Everything was packaged well.

Just an FYI to others, I received an email from the shop confirming my order but did not receive shipping/tracking info. Not a big deal to me, since I received the order on the 3rd business day after placing the order. Would recommend.

Thanks @NICK_KHAR

edited for spelling :p

Last edited:

falanger

USA
Agreed. I can't say enough good things about khartunerz. They've received plenty of my hard earned amex/discover dollars and will get plenty more the next time I need something.

NICK_KHAR

Authorized Vendor
Southern California
Ordered a JB4 and Denso spark plugs last Wednesday (after business hours, thanks whisky). Arrived via FedEx yesterday afternoon, despite the pandemic. Super happy with the fast shipping! Everything was packaged well.

Just an FYI to others, I received an email from the shop confirming my order but did not receive shipping/tracking info. Not a big deal to me, since I received the order on the 3rd business day after placing the order. Would recommend.

Thanks @NICK_KHAR

edited for spelling :p
Appreciate the kind words. Emailing tracking has been a downfall as of late since we dont have an automated system working at moment. But definitely will be fixed soon! Glad to be of service

PMR818

Newish Member
Los Angeles
Good timing on this thread because I was going to hit up KharTunerz this Monday about a Borla exhaust and JB4 for my Stinger GT2. This would be the first time I've ever modded a car so I have no idea if I'm overlooking anything or if starting with these 2 is fine.