Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Keeping everyone up to date

Discussion in 'Dealership Communications' started by JAW_Stinger, Jan 10, 2018.

1. JAW_Stinger

JAW_Stinger United States Member

So we just got some in today finally! One is a Snow White pearl with black interior base model, and the other is a very hard to find GT2 awd micro with light grey interior. Happy to answer any questions if anyone is interested.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wedge

Wedge United States Member

The white one, is it a base 4cyl or GT?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wedge

Also, what is the average wait time right now between ordering and receiving a stinger?

4. JAW_Stinger

Sorry, I just realized it has been a moment since I checked the site. I have a very nice amount of Stingers currently. It just depends on what you are looking for. If I don't have it I would say 1-3 months. We had 2 Ceramic Silvers in and I sold both immediately.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wedge

Ok. I’m looking at buying this summer.

6. JAW_Stinger

What Stinger are you looking for?

7. Wedge

I’m looking at either a white GT1 RWD with red interior or Ceramic GT1 RWD. No extra options

Does the Ceramic GT1 come with red interior or only black?

8. Gdank

Gdank United Kingdom Active Member

Outside / Inside :-

White / Black
    Red / Black
    Blue / Black (*Grey Leather on GT2)
    Silky Silver / Red
    Ceramic / Black (*Red Leather on GT2)
    Black / Black or Red (*Red Leather Only on GT2)

Edit: A GT2 Ceramic come with Red Leather, but I assume you picked the GT 1 due to cost. Also added GT 2 Changes above *)

Edit 2 : If you really want a GT 1 and red Leather then Silky Silver or Black are your only car options. If you want Ceramic then you have to have Black Leather or Upgrade to a GT 2

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  9. Wedge

Yeah, that’s what I figured, except here a White GT1 can be had with red leather.

I was hoping the Kia site was wrong (they show panthera metal on GT only, yet there is a GT1 not far from here in the same color)

Guess I’ll have to decide what is more important, exterior or interior.

And yes, price is the major factor. I’d love a GT2, just don’t want to spend 50k

10. Gdank

Gdank United Kingdom Active Member

I'm sure there must be alternative's as in the UK you can get any colour leather with any colour car. Just depends on how long you want to wait ... 1-2 month or (unknown because no one can get answers out of Kia UK until end Feb).

So I'm sure there are ways to get the combo you want ... if you are willing to wait and get a good dealer who is willing to try and help you.

11. Wedge

Yeah, I’m hoping some more options will be available this summer. Waiting is the hard part

12. eflyguy

eflyguy United States 1000 Posts Club! Staff Member Moderator

James,
    are you getting one of the yellow stingers?
    (I had been working with Jimmy, and am pretty much set on a blue w/red, but after seeing them *might* consider the yellow)

Draft saved Draft deleted