Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Keep the KIA emblem?

Discussion in 'Kia Stinger Exterior Discussion' started by StingerGTT, Apr 15, 2018.

Keep the badges or change them ?

1. KEEP

42.6%
  2. CHANGE

57.4%
  1. Rufus

Rufus United States 1000 Posts Club!

Nice!

2. Big Ern

Big Ern United States Member

Do those round badges for the front sit flush on the body? Looks like the body is fairly rounded in that spot and a round badge wouldn't sit flush. Am I just imagining things?

3. jmf_tracy

jmf_tracy United States Member

i'm keeping mine for 2 reasons: because i like the badge of invisibility that it brings and i actually have grown fond of the look.

4. niko

niko United States Active Member

i have one i bought but changed my mind. ill let it go for $15

5. Dannyar

Dannyar United States Active Member

Is it the black or chrome one?

6. Salman

Salman Saudi Arabia Active Member

I would like ask those who've said to keep the KIA Badge because they like it:
    If your stinger came with "E" emblem are you going to change it to the KIA Badge or not?

"NO": If you say no, It means that it not about how it looks, its about how you don't like changing things and looking like faker.

"YES": If you say yes, I would really believe that you like it better with a KIA badge.

Personally: I like my stock car how it came from the factory, not changing a single thing ! So if it's a KIA a will keep it, if it's an E I will also keep it.

7. threeunderpar

threeunderpar United States Newish Member

That emblem looks great on the blue paint.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Salman

Salman Saudi Arabia Active Member

Looks amazing !

• Like Like x 1
  9. MerlintheMad

MerlintheMad United States 2500 Posts Club!

I've been saying "Killed In Action" when a Kia crosses my path for so long I can't remember when I first started. Back in the 90s I reckon. It is an unfortunate "acronym" to put on a car. But now I don't care. I'm leaving it on. But @StingerGT68 has a very cool compromise there.

• Like Like x 1
  10. StingerNYC

StingerNYC United States Active Member

Just a fair warning, if you swap to the 'E' badge you will be asked at every gas station, every public parking spot what kind of car it is. At first it was flattering, but now I've grown tired of it.

Draft saved Draft deleted