KDM Warehouse

JimB

Las Vegas, NV
Wish they would answer the phone at least one day a week, I have tried purchasing from them on three separate occasions now and no luck. I can't get anybody to answer my questions.

JimB

Las Vegas, NV
You and I were just texting back and forth about coilovers and ECS cancelers a couple of hours ago.
Yes, finally but I have never received the callback I requested, either today or last month or at the first of the year. I had questions that I needed answers to and it took all day. Communication is important.

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
Yes, finally but I have never received the callback I requested, either today or last month or at the first of the year. I had questions that I needed answers to and it took all day. Communication is important.
I know we were discussing HKS M45il plugs on May 20th but I have no record of communication in any form from you in January. You must have been in contact with another vendor at that time.

The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!