MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
Cool wheels. :thumbup:

Blue Bucket

South Korea
Cool wheels. :thumbup:
Thanks
North America will get a "Black Package" with matte black light weight wheels, I guess it might be same as those. Looks good!
You might be right. I was (happily) surprised they were black, in the renderings they looked more of a dark gray color. I hope they are lighter, I couldnt get any weight info on them yet.

Jayphil

Just realized the roof is black, is this from factory or dealer request? Also your mirror, side vent and front grill look gloss black more than dark chrome on the picture is that so (or just picture make it look black) and is this factory?

Look like some sort of Dark or Black package...

Blue Bucket

South Korea
Just realized the roof is black, is this from factory or dealer request? Also your mirror, side vent and front grill look gloss black more than dark chrome on the picture is that so (or just picture make it look black) and is this factory?

Look like some sort of Dark or Black package...
The roof is wrapped in black. Its an add on from the Kia catalogue (part of the Tuon packages offered in SK). The color of the trim is different because it is carbon fiber. It wasnt all of the trim pieces (lower grill is still the dark chrome, so I guess I will eventually swap it out myself).

So the wheels, CF, and roof (+plus "Stinger" door lights and something similar to a clear bra) I added.

Blue Bucket

South Korea
The small portion of the roof that would be body coloured still has the protective film on it from shipping from what I can see.
Yeah, there might still be something on top of the wrap. Not sure how glossy the roof will or will not be in the end. There is no sun roof (not a fan of them).

Jayphil

The roof is wrapped in black. Its an add on from the Kia catalogue (part of the Tuon packages offered in SK). The color of the trim is different because it is carbon fiber. It wasnt all of the trim pieces (lower grill is still the dark chrome, so I guess I will eventually swap it out myself).

So the wheels, CF, and roof (+plus "Stinger" door lights and something similar to a clear bra) I added.
Thanks for the clarification, nice additions you have made from teh Tuon catalog!

Also that is what I thought that there were no sunroof so technically without the wrap the roof would be all body color.

Blue Bucket

South Korea
Those new tail lights are so bad.

Funny, I think the older style lights look kinda cheap in comparison. I always hated the light bar going all the way across but not lighting up. To each their own.

Congratulations on the new Stinger!

I just cannot get in to those tail lights without a spoiler in place. Kia should have added one for the refresh. The pictures I have seen with a spoiler and the new lights look pretty good.

Interior changes look great!

Thanks. I agree, a rear spoiler will be one of the first mods I do.

I'm excited to see the red leather in person. I was only able to see the quilted black leather in person, and it looked good. I hope I feel the same about the red.