kia stinger store

Just upgraded from a Forte to a Stinger!

TenTwo

Newish Member
I just traded in my 19 Forte S (blue) for a 21 Stinger 2.0 RWD we’re sun/sound (also Blue). I haven’t been this excited about a car in forever. People love this car and I’m getting all kinds of looks.
I was in the market for the V6 but they are so scarce, plus I was pushing my budget. Might upgrade to one of those later. In the meantime, I LOVE this car.

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
I just traded in my 19 Forte S (blue) for a 21 Stinger 2.0 RWD we’re sun/sound (also Blue). I haven’t been this excited about a car in forever. People love this car and I’m getting all kinds of looks.
I was in the market for the V6 but they are so scarce, plus I was pushing my budget. Might upgrade to one of those later. In the meantime, I LOVE this car.
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your brand new Stinger! Nice upgrade from the Forte! I’m glad you found us. :)

TenTwo

Newish Member
Thanks. It’s a pretty substantial upgrade. I miss my lane keep assist on longer stretches but otherwise it’s a total upgrade. The car sounds amazing in every way

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
Sounds good. Welcome to the forum. :thumbup:

ChaneRZ

Welcome

Ulikefishsticks

I had a 2010 forte a while back that was fun. Previous owner had gave it custom paint job and exhaust. It looked nice. Ended up getting totaled. Welcome and enjoy your stinger!

ChaneRZ

You will also enjoy the space!

TenTwo

Newish Member
I am. I've had 3 other adult males in my car this week, all over 6 feet and they fit comfortably.

GT2Goods

Long Island, NY
Throw 1,200-2,200 into it and you will get close/er to the V6 specs

GT2Goods

Long Island, NY
How?! Where to start?
k8stingerstore or burgertuning are great vendors for parts and info
I own a 3.3 so this is partly speculation
To keep it low $ - JB4, plugs, intake, exhaust (mbrp is cheapest I believe), air scoop from the stinger shop on the forum --- less than 2k if you can install yourself and will definitely add a lot of power and should be safe for the car
BMS brake snip (not sure if its available for the 2.0) and running e85 fuel will help a lot more w/o costing that much and I would expect it to get you fairly close to V6 specs
For a lot more money - intercooler, WMI, lighter rims, carbon fiber parts/hood would probably get you to V6 specs but at this point you just should have bought the V6
Hope this helps

TenTwo

Newish Member
k8stingerstore or burgertuning are great vendors for parts and info
I own a 3.3 so this is partly speculation
To keep it low $ - JB4, plugs, intake, exhaust (mbrp is cheapest I believe), air scoop from the stinger shop on the forum --- less than 2k if you can install yourself and will definitely add a lot of power and should be safe for the car
BMS brake snip (not sure if its available for the 2.0) and running e85 fuel will help a lot more w/o costing that much and I would expect it to get you fairly close to V6 specs
For a lot more money - intercooler, WMI, lighter rims, carbon fiber parts/hood would probably get you to V6 specs but at this point you just should have bought the V6
Hope this helps

I really can’t thank you enough for taking the time to lay that out for me. I’m putting together a dream sheet. You’re awesome!

Will I Am

Central Virginia
Welcome!