kia stinger store

"Just park it on the street" they say....yeahhhhh nope

Buzzrush

Add this to the 100 reasons why I don't park my car on the street...especially in the winter. Snow plows we're out in force yesterday and if you zoom in on the photo, you can see dime sized rocks and road debris all over this beautiful mustangs hood:cry:. The deck lid and the entire drivers side of the car was just as bad....I would throw up. I rented a garage space as soon as I took delivery:thumbup: IMG_1620.JPG

Buzzrush

Even so...as a famous president once said "Naaa guuuuna dewwwit...wouldnt be pruuudent...at this juncture".

Buzzrush

Even with PPF, I wouldn't throw rocks on my hood lol. I've seen this car in the neighborhood and it ALWAYS looks great! Poor guy...I'm sure he's not too happy.:(

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
The city always warns you to remove your car from the street when the plows are coming around. But people get plastered anyway because they don't listen. It's amazing to me now, since I have this car, just how casual most of us are with our cars most of the time. I am a convert to fanatic car care, now. :D

Flameangel

2500 Posts Club!
Geelong, Victoria
How do you know they don't have PPF?
My car has PPF on the front but it didn't save it from getting a dent when a large stone was thrown up from a passing vehicle. Saved the paint work but I had to get the dent removed.

Hockster

Stinger Enthusiast
Edmonton, AB, CA
And then there's this....

plowed.png

westcoastGT

5000 Posts Club!
Vancouver , Canada
Park your car and go South !! ...................Ok ...I did ! Bawaaaaaa:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ozstung

Sustaining Member
Western Sydney.
Even so...as a famous president once said "Naaa guuuuna dewwwit...wouldnt be pruuudent...at this juncture".
Why do I have images of Dana Carvey in my head when I read that:laugh::rofl:?

Nasscar

1000 Posts Club!
Perth, Western Australia
Add this to the 100 reasons why I don't park my car on the street...especially in the winter. Snow plows we're out in force yesterday and if you zoom in on the photo, you can see dime sized rocks and road debris all over this beautiful mustangs hood:cry:. The deck lid and the entire drivers side of the car was just as bad....I would throw up. I rented a garage space as soon as I took delivery:thumbup: View attachment 38093
Sounds like a good investment. Would never park my Stinger on the road like that.

cncBilly

1000 Posts Club!
North Vancouver
Park your car and go South !! ...................Ok ...I did ! Bawaaaaaa:laugh::laugh::laugh:
You poor guy:cry:. You must be having withdrawals. I understand tequila will help with that:cool::)