kia stinger store

Just bought mine two weeks ago . . . and am on track to exceed my lease mileage allowance!

Frederer

Just got my '22 GT1 Ascot Green with AWD and am delighted. Unbelievable power and relative comfort. Would have preferred regular profile tires, but this was not an option.
Dealer, to whom I'd not been, called and let me know one just arrived and I got there when odometer was 0.0
Paid over list since there weren't going to be any others for quite a while and I was not the only one interested.
Doesn't have auto steering column adjustment which is a disappointment and bother after my wife has driven.
Also, radio tuning knob too delicate; hard to land on exact station.
However, all in all, very happy and look forward to driving.
Poeple love the color, as do I. Back seat okay for passengers.
The early reviews are superlative.
Gas mileage as expected.
Wife (and daughter) bought the NIRO EV and all very happy with that, too. We feel it a good idea to have a gas vehicle in California due to power outages (and fire risk); don't want to have to rely on charging at home.
We generally don't drive much (my 2000 Lexus has 145,000 miles and my wife's 2007 Infiniti only a little over 100K), so didn't bother with extra mileage allowance on lease. But, with such fun cars we have added more trips to our routines, picnicking/ wine-tasting, and the mileage is adding up. Not a problem if we buy at the end.
Getting sun shades on-line and dealer agreed to split cost of rubber floor mats.
Barely fits in garage, so have to back in very slowly, but works out okay.
The only other car (and I test drove many other options) which turned our heads was the Genesis (the 70 had very little back seat room and the 80 was going to be a hard squeeze in our garage), but it is a very, very attractive car, in the style of Bentley. I saw a brand-new Genesis SUV yesterday and thought is was a new style Bentley SUV (which probably doesn't exist).
All-in-all, very happy.

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
Nice intro! :D

Don't you have the buttons on your steering wheel? I stopped using the on/off volume/selector knob on the dash once I "discovered" the buttons that do that on the steering wheel.

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
Just got my '22 GT1 Ascot Green with AWD and am delighted. Unbelievable power and relative comfort. Would have preferred regular profile tires, but this was not an option.
Dealer, to whom I'd not been, called and let me know one just arrived and I got there when odometer was 0.0
Paid over list since there weren't going to be any others for quite a while and I was not the only one interested.
Doesn't have auto steering column adjustment which is a disappointment and bother after my wife has driven.
Also, radio tuning knob too delicate; hard to land on exact station.
However, all in all, very happy and look forward to driving.
Poeple love the color, as do I. Back seat okay for passengers.
The early reviews are superlative.
Gas mileage as expected.
Wife (and daughter) bought the NIRO EV and all very happy with that, too. We feel it a good idea to have a gas vehicle in California due to power outages (and fire risk); don't want to have to rely on charging at home.
We generally don't drive much (my 2000 Lexus has 145,000 miles and my wife's 2007 Infiniti only a little over 100K), so didn't bother with extra mileage allowance on lease. But, with such fun cars we have added more trips to our routines, picnicking/ wine-tasting, and the mileage is adding up. Not a problem if we buy at the end.
Getting sun shades on-line and dealer agreed to split cost of rubber floor mats.
The only other car (and I test drove many other options) which turned our heads was the Genesis (the 70 had very little back seat room and the 80 was going to be a hard squeeze in our garage), but it is a very, very attractive car, in the style of Bentley. I saw a brand-new Genesis SUV yesterday and thought is was a new style Bentley SUV (which probably doesn't exist).
All-in-all, very happy.
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. I’m glad you found us! :)

Will I Am

Central Virginia
Welcome!

Frederer

I'm discovering all the functions on the steering wheel. The young salesman who sold me the car knew little of it and even told me I could use regular gas.
Can you tune in new stations and add to presets from the steering wheel?
Fred

Attachments

• STINGER_last inspection.jpg
    STINGER_last inspection.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 16

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
I'm discovering all the functions on the steering wheel. The young salesman who sold me the car knew little of it and even told me I could use regular gas.
Fred
He's right, you can use "regular" gas. Won't hurt a thing: you just risk not having full power when you want it, and getting slightly worse gas mileage.

Read your media manual. :) (that's my way of saying, my manual is out in my car and I'm not looking that up for you: I've never used more than one radio station, our local classical station, and so I can't answer your question: but my guess is yes you can cycle through stations from the steering wheel, and add presets)

Travis Wills

Stinger Enthusiast
Fred
You can use regular gas. That is actually true.

P22Tyler

Murray, Utah
I was at my local Kia dealer getting my regular service and I was surprised how many 2022's they had on the lot. I figured they'd have one on the showroom and maybe a couple on the lot but they have 25 between both locations and at least 10 on the lot I was at.

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
I was at my local Kia dealer getting my regular service and I was surprised how many 2022's they had on the lot. I figured they'd have one on the showroom and maybe a couple on the lot but they have 25 between both locations and at least 10 on the lot I was at.
Sounds like Jerry Seiner. :D

Revvdmedia

1000 Posts Club!
Canada

Might be a bit tacky but you can use tape (even colored duct tape) on the garage floor to use as guides on the reverse camera. Line it up where you want it near the entrance, have helper tape down some guide lines that match the guide lines on the reverse camera. Have some final lines where you want it parked (make L shapes) and it will help a lot. I did this for my wife who wasn't comfortable with reversing and now she backs into the garage without a reverse camera (because it quit working a year ago, LOL).