Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

For Sale Jun BL evc 3.3 exhaust

Discussion in 'Kia Stinger Member Classifieds' started by Stormlasher, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Stormlasher

Stormlasher United States Active Member

Just wondering if anybody would want my Jun BL EVC cat back exhaust system. I will let them go for 1650 if you pay the shipping. They are in full functioning working condition but with the primary downpipe it is just way too loud with the EVC open and closing the EVC makes it nice and quiet but I got a strange sound out of certain RPM band. (NOTE.-I am now running to catless This is the only reason why I would think to get rid of them.)Other than my specific situation before I was cat less they sounded amazing and they were awesome to have,Let me know if anyone is interested.

2. NoVAGT2

NoVAGT2 United States Active Member

How many miles were they on the car? Any picture perchance?

Thanks!

3. Stormlasher

Stormlasher United States Active Member

Realistically like 11k Maby 12 I know I got them with 7k miles and I’m at 17k now but then again everything is fully functioning other then there slightly discolored. They where on my new car for like 1-2k miles so ye I would say 12k miles and I can get you pictures tomaro

• Like Like x 1
  4. garrettt331

garrettt331 United States Member

Still available?

5. OfficialGT2

OfficialGT2 United States New Member

Available??

Draft saved Draft deleted