Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

JUN B.L. Kia Stinger 3.3tt Titanium exhaust.

Discussion in 'Engine, Drivetrain, and Exhaust Discussion' started by Nasty1, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Nasty1

Nasty1 United States Active Member Texas Stinger Swarm

As stated above.
    htt IMG_20180816_221853_065.jpg
    Down below for the video. Sounds amazing.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2018
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. DiabloStinger

DiabloStinger United States Active Member

Click bait. Please remove the link.

3. AAQUINO11

AAQUINO11 Canada Member

Pardon? Link works fine

4. NS_Stinger

NS_Stinger Canada Active Member

Link worked okay but I did get a sketchy popup with it.

That sounds completely nasty in a good way to me with all that popping and crackling. Id never want that on my own car but would roll my window down to enjoy it on someone elses car.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. xot1

xot1 Korea, Republic of Stinger Enthusiast

What is this link..?
    Can't you use a normal youtube link?

6. xot1

The pops and crackling is due to the mapping on that car, not the exhaust. (it is specified in korean during the video)
    Also the sound volume is edited so a non-edited video would be needed to correctly appreciate the "loudness" of this exhaust. It is however said to be super loud, from what I have read.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Sooooo what did they do for mapping to get it to sound like this if the exhaust isn't what's making the pops?

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. xot1

Probably different fuel injection timings.

By the way I heard this exhaust at a car meet recently and it is super loud (the car also had secondary cat delete). Also didn't hear any crackles.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Man there isn't a video online then that shows the exhaust true sound besides that one. Unfortunately that exhaust I was told is between 3-5k. BUT only reason I'm interested is the pops I figured it was the same as AMG that all I needed to do was buy the exhaust. LOL well any suggestions I'd love to hear it. Unfortunately that person isn't from the US so I can't get an idea of what he did in order for his car to sound like that. I haven't seen anything that has to do with fuel injections yet either but I don't know if it would be from that.

10. Also, you read Korean? haha how did you know that's what popped up in the lower corner? I was wondering, figured it just say what the exhaust is or something.

11. xot1

Yes, I am fluent in Korean
    I mentionned it already above, the little text in the video says that the crackles are from an ECU mapping and NOT from the exhaust.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  12. Yes I saw that, but we have ECU mapping here in the US and never heard anyone else have that sound which is why I'm asking what he did. Which ECU tuning her used, or if it's even possible to have it's access here.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. xot1

They call it the 'Pop and Bang' map and you can have it on any car assuming you're willing to reprogram the ECU... Here on a Stinger:
    Search for " 팝앤뱅 " if you want more of these videos.
    Personally, I find it a little bit too much when not stock.

14. Yeah I'm willing to reprogram the ECU I'm assuming this is a tune correct? And any idea where I can get it, what company or who I reach out to? Already really appreciate your communication and responses with me so far, thanks for sending this link too.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yeah I'm willing to reprogram the ECU I'm assuming this is a tune correct? And any idea where I can get it, what company or who I reach out to? Already really appreciate your communication and responses with me so far, thanks for sending this link too.

• Like Like x 1
  16. HastinChoi

HastinChoi Canada New Member

There seems to be a company called "Wannabe" in Korea that does this tune. If you go to their youtube channel, they also have a dyno run of OP's matte green stinger. I do not know how to read Korean, but maybe @xot1 can shed more light on how to reach out to the company.

• Like Like x 1
  17. xot1

You're right and here is the car from the JunBL titanium exhaust video:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Thank you so much for this!!! @xot1 Would greatly appreciate any help you can assist me in getting ahold of this company for this tune and the steps I need to take. Not sure if I would need a translator or if any of them are fluent in English but would do almost anything to get this map for the car if possible.

• Like Like x 1
  19. xot1

I will text them tomorrow to get some details on their mapping.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Nasty1

Nasty1 United States Active Member Texas Stinger Swarm

Call tork motorsports. They will tell you what you need and if they can/will do it.

Draft saved Draft deleted