kia stinger store

Joke of the day

Flameangel

2500 Posts Club!
Geelong, Victoria
After some antibiotics recently I had this experience sitting in a typically (un) expected traffic jam in the GT1… I was desperately
‘prepared’ to deploy the towel if I could reach it…maybe the Nappa could handle it better
Oh dear, hope you are feeling better lol

kia stinger badges
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!
new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

Flameangel

2500 Posts Club!
Geelong, Victoria
They're promising upwards of a foot of snow in the next 18 hours for this area. That ain't no joke! We had no snow during nov/dec which is rare for this area. After the snow comes single digits. Who needs to move to .CA when chicago is just as cold/snowy.
I haven’t seen snow for 37 years since leaving Uk as a kid. My Aussie born kids have never seen snow in real life.We hope to take them to the snow one of these days so they can have that experience of making a snow man and having a snowball fight .

westcoastGT

5000 Posts Club!
Vancouver , Canada
At the Saturday morning service the rabbi announced that he was planning to leave for a larger congregation that would pay him more. There is a hush within the congregation. No one wants him to leave, because he is so popular.

Fred Shapiro, who owns several car dealerships, stands up and proclaims: "If the Rabbi stays, I will provide him with a new Cadillac every year and his wife with a Honda mini-van to transport their children!" The congregation sighs in appreciation and applauds.

Saul Cohen, a successful businessman and lawyer, stands and says: "If the rabbi will stay on here, I'll personally double his salary and establish a foundation to guarantee a free college education for his children!" More sighs and loud applause.

Estelle Rubin, age 88, stands and announces with a smile: "If the Rabbi stays, I will give him sex." There is total silence.

The rabbi, blushing, asks her: "Mrs. Rubin, you're a wonderful and holy lady. Whatever possessed you to say that?"

Estelle's 90-year old husband, Abe, is now trying to hide, holding his forehead with the palm of his hand and shaking his head from side to side, while his wife replies:

Well, I just asked my husband how we could help, and he said: "f*ck him."

The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

westcoastGT

5000 Posts Club!
Vancouver , Canada
Toilet paper holder or something else.............hmmm...
Glory Hole ! the safe way to have sex during covid . Honestly our provincial health minister said this !

westcoastGT

5000 Posts Club!
Vancouver , Canada
I’ve had to break up with my new girlfriend.

I noticed in her wardrobe that she had a French maid’s outfit, a nurses uniform and a police woman’s uniform.

Bugger it, I thought. If she can’t hold down a job then she’s too unstable for me.
good on you Ollie , can you send her my way , I'd like to interview her for another job .............................bawaaaaaa :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :whistle: