Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Good Jerry Seiner of South Jordan Utah

Discussion in 'The Stinger Dealership Experience' started by MerlintheMad, Jun 10, 2018.

1. MerlintheMad

MerlintheMad United States 2500 Posts Club!

I gave them a five star review. What do I know? This is my first-ever brand new car, i.e. the first time I've ever dealt with a dealer. They were relaxed with me. I got my GT1 AWD for c. $3K under sticker.

BTW: I find the amount of "Green" (positive) threads on the front page of this discussion forum very encouraging and in direct contrast to the early threads, threatening RED. I think the dealerships learned quickly to deal fairly if they wanted to thrive selling Stingers! This forum has been instrumental in holding KIA dealerships accountable, or so it seems to me. The age of 24/7/365 information is reforming the car sales industry. :D

2. BlaydeX15

BlaydeX15 United States Active Member

Did you look anywhere else by chance? I got mine at Doug Smith in American Fork for about the same # under sticker (Great service too), and Young in Layton refused to give me a price without walking in. (That cost them a sale.)

3. MerlintheMad

I went straight to the nearest Jerry Seiner after looking online for a while. Decided to start with the closest Kia dealership. It worked out very well. Coincidentally, it was a Doug Smith Stinger that I bought, from Jerry Seiner. I guess they have a good working relationship. Because when Seiner didn't have the Silky Silver in the trim we wanted with AWD, they started calling around and found one in short order. Seiner swung a trade over the phone. And while I waited, they went and fetched my car. :)

4. MerlintheMad

TruVideo - Repair Orders
    Does your dealer do this for you? Pretty cool.

They still get five stars from me. The "honeymoon" continues ...

Draft saved Draft deleted