Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Is it good deal?

Discussion in 'How to Buy a Kia Stinger' started by Jewonee, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Jewonee

Jewonee United States New Member

2018 Stinger Premium AWD
    MSRP:$40,275
    Selling price with dealer discount: $36,100

Manufacturers incentives: $10,100 ($7,600 lease cash+ $1,500 Competitive Registration+1,000 Bonus AWD).

Adjusted Price: $26,000 before tax and fee

Residual: $18,526.50 (46%)
    Money factor: 0.00194
    Tax: 10.4%
    Lease term: 36months/10,000 miles/year

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
  2. Kozmo

Kozmo United States New Member

Seems good to me. I just got the same car, plus driver assistance, for 29k, but I didn't qualify for the competitive or loyalty 1.5k.

3. MerlintheMad

MerlintheMad United States 2500 Posts Club!

Heck yes. Try to buy out that lease if you can swing it. Interest rates are on the flux so I don't know if financing the loan through a credit union is going to save you enough to be worth it. But just not having to limit your driving within 10K miles per year is a yooge benefit. There's no way on earth that I could have ever done that; I wasn't even going to stay under the 15K miles of my lease. That was the number one bummer of leasing for me; limited miles.

4. Zumby

Zumby United States Newish Member

Usually dealers don't let you add in the competitive discount if you're doing a lease. If you find a dealer that does, jump on it!

5. Kozmo

Kozmo United States New Member

Did you buy?

Draft saved Draft deleted