• PLEASE! It is VERY important that this area is not used for the discussion of technical issues with your Stinger. This section is for posting about regional-specific things like Stinger clubs, events, local vendor or dealer recommendations, KiaStinger.com member sightings, etcetera... In other words, I do NOT want people to need to scour through several different sections to find answers about their heads up display. That's why there's a section dedicated specifically to discussions like that. THANK YOU!
Looking for ways to enhance your Stinger and set it apart from others on the road? Look no further than KDM Warehouse!

In Tulsa or nearby? Free remote start opportunity!

DT88

I have an amazing and absolutely real opportunity for someone to get a free remote starter with takeover (your car won’t shut off when you open your door) that lives in the Tulsa OK area. You need to be flexible and allow 12volt.solutions to work on your car for up to 2 weeks but may have a loaner car for you to drive in the mean time. The CEO, Clay Smith, is in contact with me personally and wants to get the ball rolling. PM me ASAP

DT88

But wait, that’s not all, order in the next 20 minutes, and you’ll get 2 ginsu knives, a shakeweight, and enough flex seal to cover your stinger.

Jk. Jk. Jk.

Haha. It’s all good I know people were going to think this was some bullshit. I’ll make sure to send you the link when it releases.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Snowwhite

Stinger Enthusiast
do_want.jpg
I'll have to wait though I'm not in Tulsa.

The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

DT88

I would do it but I am in Seattle but I'm curious why they need the car for two weeks? I know nothing about remote starters!
Because they’re designing it from scratch and need a lot of time to check wiring, verifying a kit can be made, tests, production, then put up for sale. They found somebody coming up from north Texas. Hopefully in two weeks I’ll be right back here with a picture. I’ll post pics up here and on the Kia Stinger Alliance page as the CEO sends them to my messenger on Facebook. I’m stoked about this because it’s going to be great alternative to the Compustar/Drone mobile combo but it’s going to be so f*ckin easy to install, an 8 year old with a 10mm ratchet, Phillips screw driver and panel removal tool could figure it out. No wire cutting 100% plug and play.

DT88

Bump!

update..a Stinger has been located in the Tulsa area and development is under way. More updates to come.

The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...