kia stinger store

I'm taking a cross country trip just me and my Stinger

adj789

Buford, GA
7k happy miles on my Stinger and I've decided to go from Atlanta to the Pacific and I'm going to be taking lots of pictures along the way
Stopping by Beaumont TX for a family reonion then it's off to whereever
my father died in April and a good friend of mine died in Aug, my friend left me a very nice camera and my dad well Thank you so much for affording me the time and place to do this

so I'm on Instagram if you want to follow the Kraken Stinger and I'll post some pics periodically on this thread

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
This upcoming trip of yours is what the Stinger was designed for. Enjoy! :)

Ulikefishsticks

You are doing what I was going to do this past summer before Covid swept through and ruined all the plans. Like others have mentioned, the stinger will eat up those miles. Enjoy it!

GB*S

7k happy miles on my Stinger and I've decided to go from Atlanta to the Pacific and I'm going to be taking lots of pictures along the way
Stopping by Beaumont TX for a family reonion then it's off to whereever
my father died in April and a good friend of mine died in Aug, my friend left me a very nice camera and my dad well Thank you so much for affording me the time and place to do this

so I'm on Instagram if you want to follow the Kraken Stinger and I'll post some pics periodically on this thread
I'll be following, looking forward to stinger n scenic photos

Marlene

Newish Member
got all the time in the world I know I10 a bit hah what routes do you recommend I want the twisties
if you can, get off the I-10 through Artesia, (get gas) and try the road to Alamogordo (for twistys :) then of course, don't miss out White Sands National Park, then back to I-10 through Las Cruces. or to the north, Albuquerque thru 54 and 380 passing through valley of fires (for nice curving straights) then join I25. driving into dust storms or after rain turns it into a surreal experience, if you are lucky to catch one.
NM is really the land of enchantment.
Be safe and enjoy!

Daniel @ K8 Stinger Store

Authorized Vendor

I used this site for my route planning when I was there years ago - oh and get a year long national parks pass... it's WAY cheaper than paying as you go
I had no idea you can get an Annual Nation Parks Pass that is pretty sweet! I am going to be going to about 6 different parks by august so this is something I will definitely look into as well. :thumbup:

RedCal

1000 Posts Club!
Toronto, ON
I had no idea you can get an Annual Nation Parks Pass that is pretty sweet! I am going to be going to about 6 different parks by august so this is something I will definitely look into as well. :thumbup:
It's only $80... and covers you the car and passengers so at $20-35/car and $5/person it pays for itself VERY quickly

Mike_TX

Stinger Enthusiast
North Texas
I guess I envy you, as we had plans to travel, too. But this friggin virus screwed everything up. I'm not comfortable plopping down on a hotel pillow someone else coughed into just hours before.

Just be careful with that family reunion thing. There are lots of stories out there about people getting together like that and all of them ending up with Covid. Annoying as it is, this virus is real.

Also, after my recent blowout on a city street, I'm paranoid about my car's low-profile tires. All it takes is a pothole and you can end up like I did on the side of the road with a destroyed $300 tire. And if you're 200 miles from nowhere, it could be a real bummer. Your rims ride just 2" from the road, and even less when cornering, so it doesn't take much to kill a tire (or a wheel!).

adj789

Buford, GA
I guess I envy you, as we had plans to travel, too. But this friggin virus screwed everything up. I'm not comfortable plopping down on a hotel pillow someone else coughed into just hours before.

Just be careful with that family reunion thing. There are lots of stories out there about people getting together like that and all of them ending up with Covid. Annoying as it is, this virus is real.

Also, after my recent blowout on a city street, I'm paranoid about my car's low-profile tires. All it takes is a pothole and you can end up like I did on the side of the road with a destroyed $300 tire. And if you're 200 miles from nowhere, it could be a real bummer. Your rims ride just 2" from the road, and even less when cornering, so it doesn't take much to kill a tire (or a wheel!).
In TX right now looking at maybe buying a place before I head further west

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
View attachment 53881
Kia assembly plant in LaGrange GA
View attachment 53882
Quick stop in MS

Not much interesting now but ill be stopping more places later this week when I head further west, NM looks like the place ill spend the most the most time, excited to see Carlsbad
Hey, it's all interesting. :D

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
And here we are in the high valleys, bone dry and sunny; nice, above temps too. Very untypical for Utah winter.