kia stinger store

I'm Stinger Curious

Blu2greenCheez

So, here I am having arrived via r/StingerGT!

Ever since this amazing vehicle came out, I've been closely checking out the developments in the evolution of the aftermarket support for the Stinger. Since it's relatively new, I also wanted to learn more about the bugs and issues owners have run into so I can have a balanced viewpoint from which I decide what trim and vintage of Stinger to get (when I'm ready to buy).

Because I move every three or so years for work, I'm waiting until my next and final move to "make a move", so to speak. I'm here to educate myself further and look forward to learning from all of you soon.

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
So, here I am having arrived via r/StingerGT!

Ever since this amazing vehicle came out, I've been closely checking out the developments in the evolution of the aftermarket support for the Stinger. Since it's relatively new, I also wanted to learn more about the bugs and issues owners have run into so I can have a balanced viewpoint from which I decide what trim and vintage of Stinger to get (when I'm ready to buy).

Because I move every three or so years for work, I'm waiting until my next and final move to "make a move", so to speak. I'm here to educate myself further and look forward to learning from all of you soon.
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. I’m glad you found us! What might the Stinger replace for you?

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
Greetings. Enjoy researching the threads.

Blu2greenCheez

Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. I’m glad you found us! What might the Stinger replace for you?
My future Stinger will be replacing, or sharing garage space with, my 2013 Chevy Volt. If I net a decently paying job when I have finally settled in one place,. I'd really like to have the Stinger as my "fun car" while the Volt continues to serve as my daily.

We'll see!

legbuh

Southern MN
My Stinger shares DD duty with my 16 nissan frontier. My other "fun cars" sleep for the winter here in MN. :) The truck gets to go out when the snow is really bad or I need to haul something big... but otherwise I'm still in the honeymoon phase with my stinger and drive it every chance I get.