Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

No Dealer Markup i25 Kia - Longmont, Colorado

Discussion in 'The Stinger Dealership Experience' started by EchoesMyron, Feb 1, 2018.

1. EchoesMyron

EchoesMyron United States Member

This was my dealer. No pressure, everyone seems to genuinely enjoy their job. They sell cars but are really relaxed about it. My GT2 was right at sticker price and I didn't try to negotiate. They included 2 sets of floor mats, a free oil change, and gave me a discount on an all season trunk liner.

These guys have already sold a lot of Stingers and they currently have 27(!) either in stock or on the way. If you're in Colorado or a neighboring state, they may be worth the trip.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mach_Tuck

Mach_Tuck United States 1000 Posts Club!

Ive been keeping my eye on their stock via Cars.com

I am in Phoenix but figure if they get what i want i have no problem flying up and taking a little "road trip" home!!!

Thanks for the info on them and the buying process

3. mldavis2

mldavis2 United States 1000 Posts Club!

I've found that, in general, smaller dealers in rural areas may not have the stock on the lot, but if you are able to wait for a custom order, they have a LOT less overhead to pay for, lower advertising fees, and they are usually a lot less high-pressure and easier to deal with.

4. Mach_Tuck

Mach_Tuck United States 1000 Posts Club!

Dont forget the benefit of a nice little road trip to break the car in!! Definitely going to keep this dealer on my radar.

5. Kia Stinger

Kia Stinger United States Administrator Staff Member

Thank you for adding i25 Kia!

6. EchoesMyron

EchoesMyron United States Member

This dealer has a small-ish facility (low overhead) but good stock. They're not quite rural but are on the I-25 corridor and a part of the quasi-megalopolis that is the Front Range of Colorado which stretches from Fort Collins (where I am) to Colorado Springs.

I have 4 Kia dealers within around 30 miles of me and there are a ton more in Denver (around an hour away) but I chose these guys because they were the most transparent and were always there when I had a question. I was their first Stinger order back in November and wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

I believe they are one of the largest, of not the largest volume dealer in the state. They have sold a lot of Stingers so far and I was told yesterday that their current allocation of Stingers is possibly the largest in the country.

I'm also pretty sure their sales force is salaried and not on commission which makes a big difference in the general vibe and the teamwork aspect of the dealer.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  7. morphrider

morphrider United States Newish Member

We bought our Sportage from them in 2013, great dealer. Just purchased our Stinger from Peak Kia in Windsor. Trying them out next week for oil change and recall. Will update after that trip.

8. stargtsi

stargtsi United States Member

I was working with this one and arapahoe kia. Both were battling for my business but arapahoe came through first. I ended up driving up from the springs to arapahoe to pick mine up.

9. washguy

washguy United States Stinger Enthusiast

Echo Lemme make sure ive got this straight? your GT2 was at sticker and you didn't try to negotiate? And you say they have no dealer mark up...but you paid sticker?....yer killen me...Ha
    Why sure they all seem happy and enjoying their jobs...When they got You paying sticker LOL.... My gosh im thinkin you had stopped by the pot shop before you went shopping? And you are telling the the cyber world you paid sticker and felt good about it? Holy crap....lol....geez I feel so guilty that my dealership had to knock off ten thousand dollars off the sticker before I bought my GT2....oh crap...I didn't get a free oil change with mine...okay I feel better now :) Wash

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Peeso33

Peeso33 United States Active Member

Wash, OP posted this from 13 months ago.... Feb, 2018.

11. washguy

washguy United States Stinger Enthusiast

Peeso I didn't bring back this Necro posting,but even so....anyone posting that nonesense should be quoted.. even after a year they are still foolish ....lol :) Wash

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Peeso33

Peeso33 United States Active Member

I agree, personally i would never buy any car at sticker or above. I could be wrong, I just thought that was what the market commanded 1 year ago.

13. morphrider

morphrider United States Newish Member

I brought the posting back because it was still there and a dealer local to me that I had experience with that is still around that deserves accreditation. A 1 year old posting isn't anything, lol. I am a moderator on another forum that at times they bring back threads from 10 plus years ago.

Back on track, this was a good dealer experience.

14. adavis2493

adavis2493 United States Newish Member

+1 I bought my Stinger from these guys last week and they put every other terrible Kia Dealer in the state to shame. Got me in and out in an hour at $500 a month/$0 down on a Stinger GT1 AWD Lease. They operate more like a BMW/Audi Dealer than a Kia Dealer...after getting chastised by the salesguy at Arapahoe for not willing to buy from him on the spot, then getting a lease quote for the same car (but a leftover 2018) from Grand Kia for $800 a month, these guys are truly the only good option in the Denver Area.

• Like Like x 1
  15. StingerHopeful

StingerHopeful United States Member

Sorry to be harsh but OP sounds like a moron. I agree with wash, OF COURSE THEY WERE HAPPY, YOU PAID STICKER.

16. mldavis2

mldavis2 United States 1000 Posts Club!

Glad to get some feedback from Front Range dealers. I'm moving to Estes Park in the next month or two and will definitely check this dealer out. So far my 2018 GT2 AWD has over 30,000 miles and NO problems of any kind.

17. CVD

CVD United States Member

Sorry to also be harsh but I think the morons in this thread are the ones who can’t read dates. This post is from early 2018. If you want to be one of the first to own you’re going to pay sticker (or markup), that’s how it works. I personally wouldn’t, but god bless the early adopters buying high. Otherwise this car would not have made it to a second year of production.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. StingerHopeful

Is that a true statement? Or are you just talking out of your ass?

19. CVD

CVD United States Member

Is it true that MSRP was considered a fair price when this car first came out? Absolutely. I think it’s ignorant to call people “morons” for what they paid two years ago when you have no idea what a fair price was at the time.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. StingerHopeful

Fair, but I also find it ignorant to call a dealer "worth the trip" and "Loving their job" when they sell at MSRP and you don't even negotiate.

• Agree Agree x 1
Draft saved Draft deleted