kia stinger store

I Finally got It. 2022 Stinger GT2 AWD Scorpion Edition!

ChaneRZ

1000 Posts Club!
Bay Area, California
I’m jelly.

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL

Travis Wills

Stinger Enthusiast
Congrats! That really is a fantastic looking Stinger even in stock form.

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
Cool. You got it early. :)

Davidoyo

Newish Member
Houston, TX
The Scorpion edition looks better than in the media pictures! I plan on going with the ceramic silver color as well and the black bits makes the whole car pop even more! I hope you didn't have to pay over MSRP for it :eek:

Ric 'Ochet

Nice whip, Welcome home!

Kamauxx

5000 Posts Club!
How did you end up buying it? Was it custom ordered by the dealer or did you have to shop around?
They are readily available in my area. Are you having a hard time finding one?

Moabal

Detroit, MI
They are readily available in my area. Are you having a hard time finding one?
I’m not looking really. I still have until October 2022 until lease is up. However, if i decide to get another Stinger instead of getting an electric car, I might start looking beginning of next year as I seemingly have positive equity in my lease.

If I do a buyout now it’s about $35,000 and I could sell it for at least $2K-$5K based on estimates. However, who knows what will happen over the course of the rest of the year.

AubieTigers

Newish Member
How much did it set you back, if you don't mind sharing?
Got it for MSRP. I could only find 3 exactly like I wanted. Miami, Maryland, and Indianapolis. Ended up making a deal with the Indy dealer. I'm ok paying MSRP for exactly what I want and only finding 3 in the entire US while looking. I'm sure there's more but, I only found 3.

Kamauxx

5000 Posts Club!
With the scorpion package?

Yea.

I was randomly looking on Autotrader yesterday to see if there were any cars out there I had to have. After putting in my criteria quite a few Stingers populated. I think I searched within 200 miles and saw maybe 5 or 6 Scorpions, black, white, and CS.

Edit: I just looked again and there's at least 5 within 200 miles of me. There's probably more but a lot of them don't have pics so it's difficult to confirm. Looking at the listed MSRP on the ones with no pics I'd guess it's another 3 or 4.

There's even a Ceramic Silver one without pics listed for over $60k!!! :laugh:

Last edited:

Transmetal

Looks good, except the spoiler imo. I wonder why they didn't go full black out though? It's odd that they mixed the gloss black with the black chrome. Why not just go all gloss black?