Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

I’m in the market and looking

Discussion in 'Community Lounge' started by Joseph Spiegel, May 16, 2018.

1. Joseph Spiegel

Joseph Spiegel United States Stinger Enthusiast Sustaining Member

Hi,

I currently have a Honda Crosstour and am shopping a Stinger GT2. I’ve had CarMax appraise it and got a referral from Costco. I figure I should join a forum and get some advice.

So, any advice above and beyond bring lots of cash.

I like this type of car 5 door, hence the CT. I just want more fun. I’m doing this one for me.

I look forward to the Stinger and the community.

Joe

2. brewcrewmike

brewcrewmike United States Newish Member

I'm new to the forum but when it comes to the dealerships that I've dealt with, have lots of patience and don't be afraid to walk away. I began looking at the Stinger back in February and I should be pulling trigger on the GT2 tonight if all goes well. I went to three separate dealerships and put in time at each one and cross shopped offers from the others to get the best deal. Know what you have in your trade and what you would like to get out of it, know what you want to put down (if anything), and know what your comfortable spending. If they won't meet you on any one of those things, walk away and try a different place.

3. KiaofMuncie

KiaofMuncie United States Kia Dealership Stinger Dealer

We are a Costco dealer and would love to help you with a GT2!

Draft saved Draft deleted