Huntington Beach says Hello!

Hi all!

Just wanted to quickly introduce myself and put up our current special.

I'm in sales here in Huntington Beach, California and we've got 10 Stingers across the 5 different trim levels plus 4 on the way. We sold a Silky Silver on Black 2.0L on Sunday.

We're currently working with our national specials that can be found here. As new specials come my way, I'll be updating the HB thread.

Test drives welcome! Look forward to answering any questions anyone might have!

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
Welcome! Thank you for the introduction and it'll be nice to see a steady stream of updates and availability. Feel free to post a new thread for each Stinger you have, if you'd like! :) That would give each deal the most attention. But if you prefer to keep them all in here, that's fine to. Whatever works...

Tamaplaza99

Hi there HB,

I'm in PV ready to buy. Who should I ask for at the dealership? I want to send you 2 offers seen on autotrader to see if you can match or better it.

J

Hi there HB,

I'm in PV ready to buy. Who should I ask for at the dealership? I want to send you 2 offers seen on autotrader to see if you can match or better it.

J

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in the reply. Contact Abot at 714-274-6180. Tried to find a direct message function for more information but couldn't find the functionality on the website.

Thanks and Good Luck!

Last edited:
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in the reply. Contact Abot at 714-274-6180. Tried to find a direct message function for more information but couldn't find the functionality on the website.

Thanks and Good Luck!
Direct/Private Messages here are called "Conversations". Click the areas circled in red (screenshot below) to start a conversation. If you don't see this option after clicking a username (to the left) please let me know...
conversation.jpg

ImportSharkMike

New York
They're all a good bunch of guys and small(er) department compared to others around. So you should get personal and focused service. Any of the guys should be able to help you out.

Not sure what you mean. I'm just asking if you can help source an OEM Stinger hood.

The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!