kia stinger store

How to remove the Kia badge and install the E badge on the Kia Stinger hood

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
kia stinger badges
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!
new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

NAVA2468

Hello, a rough translation is "Engineered by Excellence" as a core theme, which has a focus on "Exclusivity", "Exquisite" and "Evolutionary". thus, the "4 E's".

The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

JustThatPenguin

I guess that will be my official first mod. I like the E Badge a lot better. I am a little worried about a heat gun and the paint.

Keep the gun far far away and take it slow. Don't think you can do this in 5min like I did.

BluGT2

Fairlawn, Ohio
I recommend using a hair dryer. I removed my back Kia badge with fishing line and the front with dental floss. I had a couple scratches on the back and no scratches on the front. So you may want to use dental floss for a while and when you stop making process switch to fishing line.

LeoDragon

Iowa
I recommend using a hair dryer. I removed my back Kia badge with fishing line and the front with dental floss. I had a couple scratches on the back and no scratches on the front. So you may want to use dental floss for a while and when you stop making process switch to fishing line.
I'll try the dental floss first. You don't have any problems with it breaking?

BluGT2

Fairlawn, Ohio
Yes, I went through a bit of floss but it’s so cheap and you get so much it’s not bad. Probably 15 pieces or more.

Thang

Removing the front and back were a pain in the rear. As for the 3rd pin which needed to be removed from the emblem in order to fit, I didn't Dremel or anything like the video suggested. It was much easier getting a pair or pliers and bending it off. It snaped off super clean in about 2 seconds and was ready to install.

Attachments

• MVIMG_20180330_170240-01.jpeg
    MVIMG_20180330_170240-01.jpeg
    725 KB · Views: 148