kia stinger store

How to embarrass a badd head

DoctorStiches

Stinger Enthusiast
First off the title said bass i swear ^_^

Just wanna share a silly from the drive home.

I was takkng it easy driving home and got my doors blown off by a corrola with many large 420 stickers on the back window. So i laughed and kept goin home. Well he/she/ it was in front of me on the offramp and the bass was noticable with my windows up.

So i asked myself how loud is my bass.
Turned on Mr. Brown (bassy song) cranked it to 39 on the volume and plus 10 on the bass....
Rolled the windows down...
I have never seen my mirrors shake so much lol

Outshined that silly corrola for sure and to boot his music stopped ! Plan worked and hope this RAMBLE got you in the funny too

WRXtoStingerGT

1000 Posts Club!
USA
The woman behind me was having a fit shaking her hands at me too. Quite silly
silly Karen :p

First off the title said bass i swear ^_^

Just wanna share a silly from the drive home.

I was takkng it easy driving home and got my doors blown off by a corrola with many large 420 stickers on the back window. So i laughed and kept goin home. Well he/she/ it was in front of me on the offramp and the bass was noticable with my windows up.

So i asked myself how loud is my bass.
Turned on Mr. Brown (bassy song) cranked it to 39 on the volume and plus 10 on the bass....
Rolled the windows down...
I have never seen my mirrors shake so much lol

Outshined that silly corrola for sure and to boot his music stopped ! Plan worked and hope this RAMBLE got you in the funny too
funny story indeed! :rofl:

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
I don't want things to come loose, so I don't ever do that. :D The most bass I've pumped through my floor subs is 12 volume playing that silly "Tennessee Whiskey" boosted bass track. Maybe I kicked it up to 20, for two seconds and chickened out.