kia stinger store

How to clean baby milk powder from the seats?

SFM

Fujairah
Accidentally dropped most of the baby milk powder on the rear seat. I vacuumed most of it but I can’t seem to get rid of what’s left. Look at the pictures. Anything I can do? A503ADDB-E3D6-42EF-A61C-E9529F6F6B62.jpeg 8DEEE642-D2CB-4931-A244-F5EBAA17D744.jpeg

rk88

Newish Member
soft bristle toothbrush and the vacuum should be able to get a lot more of that. If that doesnt work you could also try using duck tape to "lift" it away. Leather cleaner might be your last resort.

smillie

Auckland NZ
Yeah, had a similar situation. Couldn't get the goo out of the holes, eventually used a large needle to clean each hole individually.
Won't be making any more messes anytime soon after having to do that, however it did the trick.

SFM

Fujairah
soft bristle toothbrush and the vacuum should be able to get a lot more of that. If that doesnt work you could also try using duck tape to "lift" it away. Leather cleaner might be your last resort.
I used turtle wax leather cleaner and it worked perfectly. It took about half an hour. Thanks.

rk88

Newish Member
I used turtle wax leather cleaner and it worked perfectly. It took about half an hour. Thanks.
Awesome! Glad you were able to get it all out. I'm sure it wont be the last time you need to clean the seats having a young child ;)

westcoastGT

5000 Posts Club!
Vancouver , Canada
:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: is milk powder , code for coacaine ? Just sayin ,.:laugh::laugh::laugh: