Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Holy MPG

Discussion in 'Kia Stinger Talk' started by Luminary, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Luminary

Luminary United States Active Member Staff Member Moderator Sustaining Member +

Yesterday while driving home from work...

mpg.png

OK ok, I admit, I had just filled up and hit highway speeds for about 5 miles before taking this pic. Just nice to see. Wish it would stay that high on avarage. :p

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Rufus

Rufus United States Stinger Enthusiast

So she's named Holly, eh? Nice! :)

3. Luminary

Doh! :p
    Fixed.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bear

Bear United States Active Member

10k miles o.0

I know you have a looooong commute but oh my! In other news...I’ve never seen even 0.1 over 34mpg. Guess I won’t ever with AWD.

5. Mach_Tuck

Mach_Tuck United States Stinger Enthusiast

What trim is that? Ive not seen the Speed Limit sign in the upper corner ever on mine. I have GT2 so it shows on the HUD. However, would like the option to put it there also if HUD is OFF.

6. robz32

robz32 United States Stinger Enthusiast Staff Member Moderator

That is probably a GT1.

7. Luminary

My Babe is a 2.0 Premium. The Speed Limit in the dash was an option somewhere that I turned on when I first bought the car. I am sorry, I cannot remember where at the moment, and she is at the dealership for her Hatch Rattle repair (2nd time) and paint chip issues, as well as scheduled service.

8. Luminary

Yep, I do. Just over 100 miles a day back and forth to work. It sucks, but I LOVE where I live.
    Right now I have a 2017 Niro loaner. I am hitting just over 50MPG in the Niro...

9. Mach_Tuck

Mach_Tuck United States Stinger Enthusiast

Curious to hear more on the paint chip issue, either here or in the other thread...hope it all works out.

and 50mpg in the NIRO!!! WOW...too bad it looks like it looks :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

10. Luminary

... and drives like it drives. I must say, My Stinger sure has spoiled me something rotten. :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. MekstingerGT

MekstingerGT United States Member

Got 32mpg on my gt1 awd on "comfort" mode during a ride trip. At first I was like no way! But did it again on my way back home.

12. Photogbill

Photogbill United States Newish Member

Sounds great to me ...you answered a big question I had. I currently own an Optima SXL 2.0 Turbo ...rated at 31 hwy & I consistantly get over 34 highway on a trip. I always use high test gas and was hoping the Stinger GT would get better than their rated 28 mpg hwy! I'm strongly considering the a GT Stinger. I like the front grill & accents much better on the GT over the 4 cyl Premium!

13. MerlintheMad

MerlintheMad United States Active Member

@Photogbill: What "accents"? I'm not seeing the difference, aside from the Brembo brakes getting those air shoveling "blades"; which gives a chromy insert look to the bottom grille. Is that what you are talking about?

Draft saved Draft deleted
Tags: