Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)
  1. Shelley84

Shelley84 United States New Member

I have recently looked at purchasing a stinger. Is there anything negative that I need to know before I make the purchase as far as upkeep, maintenance, electrical issues, or Turbo issues? Thanks for the help and advice in advance

• Like Like x 1
  2. Waynerm002

Waynerm002 United States 1000 Posts Club!

Hi Shelly, welcome to the forum. I'm on my second Stinger, the 2018 and 19 seem to have some issues with vibration on the rotors due to pad deposits, which doesn't seem to affect everyone. For me no maintenance, electrical or turbo issues however, you can peruse the forum and look through threads to see what others have commented on. Lots of information on this site.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Nasscar

Nasscar Australia Stinger Enthusiast

Hi Shelley. Had my 2019 Stinger GT (GT2 equivalent) for 7 months. No issues to mention.

4. MerlintheMad

MerlintheMad United States 5000 Posts Club!

Nearly 20 months here. No issues whatsoever. Love driving this car, and looking at it, and sitting in it, and listening to music in it, and washing it. Etc... :D

• Like Like x 1
Draft saved Draft deleted