Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Hello from STILLEN! New STINGER Goodies COMING SOON

Discussion in 'Community Lounge' started by STILLEN, May 16, 2018.

1. STILLEN

STILLEN United States New Member Authorized Vendor

Hey guys!

I just wanted to stop in and introduce ourselves; we're STILLEN - we've been in the performance parts game since 1984, founded by a multiple-time championship winning racing driver, we try to bring our racing expertise to street cars.

We're really stoked about the potential for the STINGER and are well on our way to having a line of STINGER Goodies available in the VERY near future.

Tentatively, you guys can look forward to a high performance intake, an exhaust system, a front splitter and a rear diffuser to change the look and performance of the car.

While I can't spill the beans on exact release date or exact power figures, we can tell you the gains for both intake and exhaust were both well above 10whp apiece. You shouldn't be disappointed, I can say that. Stay tuned, as I might have some spy shots to share with you soon!

Anyways thanks for having us here, feel free to reach out to us any time for questions, ideas or to order a part. Thank you!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 15
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Thang

Thang United States Active Member

@STILLEN looking forward to seeing the parts. Highly interested in the front splitter and possibly the rear diffuser and exhaust.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Welcome aboard. Waiting to see what the lip and intake will look like and cost.

4. KiaofMuncie

KiaofMuncie United States Kia Dealership Stinger Dealer

I am very familiar with you guys. Can't wait! If you are considering dealers for anything we would be interested.

5. Jonathan

Jonathan United States Member

Following!

6. mhal8876

mhal8876 United States Active Member

Nice! Interested as well.

7. K8 Stinger Store

K8 Stinger Store United States Member Authorized Vendor

We're super excited to rep you guys and carry the Stillen line of products on our site.

Glad to see you here on the forum as well!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Rufus

Rufus United States Stinger Enthusiast

Glad to see you here, @STILLEN! Will you be making parts for the 2.0 version as well as the GT models?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Bryan2.0

Bryan2.0 United States Active Member

NJ
    As @Rufus mentioned please remember there are a lot of 2.0 guys out there too. I am looking forward to see what you have lined up.

• Like Like x 2
  10. eflyguy

eflyguy United States Active Member Staff Member Moderator

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing the splitter and diffuser options...

11. robz32

robz32 United States Stinger Enthusiast Staff Member Moderator

Glad to see you guys making parts for our platform. Im very familiar with you guys and your products. Can't wait to see what you guys are bringing to the Stinger aftermarket parts table.

12. AV8R

AV8R Australia 1000 Posts Club! Staff Member Moderator

Very interested in seeing the front splitter!

13. Erock1800

Erock1800 United States Member

Stiller has been around a long time. Proven company, with proven quality and performance.

14. Socalstinga

Socalstinga United States Member

@STILLEN ive had your products on previous vehicles so I’m hoping for a nice front splitter intake and exhaust..

15. Looks like the intakes in the teaser pic above from stillen either have an enclosed box for the intakes or at least an aluminum heat shield.

I have had many products from stillen including a supercharger that I installed on my 1st gen titan and thier products are top notch. Kyle Millen is a stand up guy!

Looking forward to what they build for stinger!

16. Terra

Terra Australia Active Member

Welcome..... I hope you don't take too long to come up with parts..... Better late than never I guess.....

Last edited: May 18, 2018 at 12:56 AM
  17. Never thought

Never thought United States Active Member

Arizona
    The filters are fully enclosed from what they’ve told me. They are also going to offer the K&N oiled filters and the AEM dry flow.

18. Fully enclosed I would definitely be interested in.

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. The car has been available less than 7 months in the US. It’s a low production car that’s made by a manufacturer not know for performance cars.

The very fact @STILLEN has entered the Kia market is fantastic in my opinion.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. WildBill

WildBill United States Newish Member

+1

• Agree Agree x 1
Draft saved Draft deleted