Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Hello from Phoenix, AZ

Discussion in 'Community Lounge' started by jmnaz30, Apr 16, 2018.

1. jmnaz30

jmnaz30 United States Newish Member

Uh, well Hello from Phoenix, Az and I to just bought my 2018 Silky Silver GT-2 AWD. Needed the A/C seats for our famous summers :) I traded my gently used 2017 Nissan Murano for this car.

• Like Like x 1
  2. robz32

robz32 United States 1000 Posts Club! Staff Member Moderator

Welcome aboard and Congratualtions!!!....Cooled seats are one of the best inventions for us in the south.

3. jmnaz30

Thank you for having me, Just bought my first Stinger, but I believe I am in an Elite group, most likely for a short amount of time. I recently retired and while I like the Audis and BMWs I get just as much tech and driving fun for better bang for the buck. Looking forward to hearing stories and where we will meet for first Stinger Event that Kia should hold for its first 10 to 20k customers just saying. :)

4. Weareblondi

Weareblondi Canada Stinger Enthusiast Staff Member Moderator

welcome to the hive. congrats on your new stinger. what did it replace? post some pics so we can all revel in your new car. join in on the fun.

5. Weareblondi

Weareblondi Canada Stinger Enthusiast Staff Member Moderator

even for us northerners that moved to the south. greatest invention since the guitar went electric, bread was sliced, and they put those little plastic things on the end of our shoelaces.
    welcome to the forum, or the hive. congrats on your new stinger. you too can post inane comments like mine, trying to put a smile on peoples faces. even for just a moment. nice upgrade from the murano to the stinger.

6. jmnaz30

Pictures will be forthcoming, thank you all, I hace to get money to the dealer, and paperwork from ther Credit union this morning this all happened yesterday. I have 145 miles on his, so I am figuring some test drivers ripped around in it and bused her before me. So working today to calm her nerves so she knows she is now in a safe place. Im not drunk I promise :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. phxgt

phxgt United States Active Member

welcome to the group. But geez, now I will be seeing Stingers everywhere! You are the 4th on this forum from the Phoenix area that I know of.

8. jmnaz30

I had only seen two Stingers on the road in a month, driving around. Its a good looking car. I did test drive the Audi RS3, nice car but it was 12k more and did not have the tech. But wow was it fast. I am waiting to get 500 miles on the Car, want to run it up to Flagstaff or Jerome, I know it will tear those roads up.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Kia Stinger

Kia Stinger United States Administrator Staff Member

Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your brand new Stinger GT! :)

10. Never thought

Never thought United States Stinger Enthusiast

I am in Phx as well. I still haven’t seen a Stinger on the road. I have a red GT2

11. mhal8876

mhal8876 United States Active Member

Welcome and Congrats on your Stinger!

12. Stinger GT SS

Stinger GT SS Australia 1000 Posts Club!

G’day, welcome to the forum & congrats on your new Stinger also a great choice in colour.
    We are just finishing up summer here in Sydney & with high humidity I can tell you the A/C seats are great comfort so you should be OK in Phoenix with a dryer heat, I assume....enjoy the ride...:thumbup:

Draft saved Draft deleted