kia stinger store

Hello from Ohio

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
Just picked up a 2022 Stinger GT Line/AWD in ceramic silver. Cant wait to browse the forum and see what neat things I can do with her. Previous vehicle was a Jeep Gladiator. Now that I have a company car I didn't need the little truck anymore.
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your brand new Stinger! I'm glad you found us. Check out the forum store and vendor section for all sorts of upgrade ideas. :)

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
Howdy and welcome. The Gladiator is a "little truck"? The most cool thing you can do is drive your Stinger, vigorously. :thumbup:

Blueangel

Duluth, GA
Congrats and welcome

Daniel @ K8 Stinger Store

Authorized Vendor
Hey stinger740,

Welcome to the Stinger Forum and congrats on your new Kia!

The great thing about the GT-Line is that you can add on any of the existing GT exterior or interior aftermarket parts.

We have a great deal of products available on our website and we will be starting our Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale soon!

Nearly our entire store will be on sale from Thurs, Nov. 25th @ 5PM PST - Mon, Nov. 29th @ 11:59PM PST.

Feel free to reach out at any time if you have any questions or if you need some suggestions!

Enjoy the new ride,

Daniel @ the K8 Stinger Store

new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

OHstinger

Just picked up a 2022 Stinger GT Line/AWD in ceramic silver. Cant wait to browse the forum and see what neat things I can do with her. Previous vehicle was a Jeep Gladiator. Now that I have a company car I didn't need the little truck anymore.
Congrats on the new Stinger. I’m guessing from the name you are in southeast Ohio? I

Intelliburn

Central Ohio
I’m in the Central Ohio area. Welcome!

kia stinger badges
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

Intelliburn

Central Ohio
Nice. I’m just over by New Albany area.
I’m in the Lewis Center/Alum Creek area. When it gets warm out you should come to Columbus, Cars, and Coffee. We (local Stinger owners) are trying to get more Stingers as a group to go.

Attachments

• DD352247-3018-46FC-8071-18FFBCB53B38.jpeg
    DD352247-3018-46FC-8071-18FFBCB53B38.jpeg
    540.7 KB · Views: 4

Intelliburn

Central Ohio
That would be cool. My daughter would love that. In three years this car will be hers so I have to be careful with any performance mods I may do.
You could always put some mods on and put it back to stock when she gets it. Really cool that she will be driving it in a few years.

Intelliburn

Central Ohio
I’m in NEOhio, right between Cleveland and Akron!
My mom lives in Macedonia. I go up there quite a bit.

Intelliburn

Central Ohio
I’m in Stow. Was just in Macedonia yesterday!
Got family in Stow too. Well if you see/hear a loud Black Stinger running around in your area that’s probably me (since there aren’t a lot of Stingers out there)

OHstinger

Got family in Stow too. Well if you see/hear a loud Black Stinger running around in your area that’s probably me (since there aren’t a lot of Stingers out there)
I haven’t seen many in the area. Will definitely keep my eyes open. I have a 22 ceramic silver GT1, stock for now but windows being tinted tomorrow and more on the way!