kia stinger store

Hello from Jersey!

amehring1982

Hi all,

Recently purchased a 2021 Stinger GT2 and loving it so far. Upgraded from a 2008 Honda Accord v6. Definitely didn't get as many people talking to me about my car when I had the Accord, that's for sure!
What part? I’m in Somerset County but work between Hunterdon and Mercer....rarely see one.

WRXtoStingerGT

Stinger Enthusiast
Yonkers NY
Hey! Welcome! Congrats on the Stinger! :thumbup::thumbup:

I love all the previous generation V6 Accords btw! Two really close friends of mine (one in Virginia and the other in Maryland) used to each own one. Both modified. One was a 2008 V6 like yours (coupe) with a fantastic intake, exhaust, and tune. The other was a 2014 V6 Sedan with a great sounding catback. Amazing cars! I remember driving a 2016 V6-Accord (stick) Sedan at a very laid back dealership. Super great car!

Where in Jersey are you?

There seems to be a good number of Stinger owners all around the tri-state area but I've only met two in person (up in Westchester County NY) so far.

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
Hi all,

Recently purchased a 2021 Stinger GT2 and loving it so far. Upgraded from a 2008 Honda Accord v6. Definitely didn't get as many people talking to me about my car when I had the Accord, that's for sure!
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your brand new Stinger! Nice upgrade from the Honda Accord. I’m glad you found us. :)

Will I Am

Central Virginia
Welcome!

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
Howdy and welcome. Your OP made me chuckle. Who ever talks about an Accord? :D

beignet

What part? I’m in Somerset County but work between Hunterdon and Mercer....rarely see one.
I'm currently in Jersey City, but I had lived in Passaic County my whole life (save for a few years in Pittsburgh for college).

I've only recently started seeing more and more on the road. Saw 2 or 3 in one day not too long ago!

beignet

Hey! Welcome! Congrats on the Stinger! :thumbup::thumbup:

I love all the previous generation V6 Accords btw! Two really close friends of mine (one in Virginia and the other in Maryland) used to each own one. Both modified. One was a 2008 V6 like yours (coupe) with a fantastic intake, exhaust, and tune. The other was a 2014 V6 Sedan with a great sounding catback. Amazing cars! I remember driving a 2016 V6-Accord (stick) Sedan at a very laid back dealership. Super great car!

Where in Jersey are you?

There seems to be a good number of Stinger owners all around the tri-state area but I've only met two in person (up in Westchester County NY) so far.

Haha, I honestly agree. I gave my Accord to my dad and every time I visit, I miss driving it around a little bit. And Jersey City!

amehring1982

I'm currently in Jersey City, but I had lived in Passaic County my whole life (save for a few years in Pittsburgh for college).

I've only recently started seeing more and more on the road. Saw 2 or 3 in one day not too long ago!
My brother in laws live together in the Heights so I’m around once in a while. Will be there and Union City tomorrow...likely searching for parking for 30 min.

Daniel @ K8 Stinger Store

Authorized Vendor
Hey beignet,

Welcome to the group and congrats on your new Stinger Gt2.

Definitely a huge upgrade from the 2008 Honda Accord that you previously had.

If you are looking to make any modifications to your 3.3T, come and check out our website at www.K8StingerStore.com.

Feel free to reach out at any time if you ever have any questions, need suggestions, or if you would like a discount on your order.

Cheers,
Daniel @ the K8 Stinger Store

Hawk853

Central Jersey
Haha, I honestly agree. I gave my Accord to my dad and every time I visit, I miss driving it around a little bit. And Jersey City!
I loved my V6 Belize Blue coupe. Fantastic fun car. Got sandwiched on Rt 35; totaled. Thing looked like a Teepee, but still started and drove off the highway.
Of course the minivan that jammed on the breaks and made a right turn from the left lane escaped unharmed and drove off into the sunset.