kia stinger store

Hello All….New guy from Indy.

Blueangel

Duluth, GA
Congrats and welcome

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
New to the Stinger World. Just picked up an AWD GT that I’m going to use as a work car. Spend a fair amount of time in the car traveling with my reps. This will make it a lot more fun. Let the upgrading begin. Everyone be safe.
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your new Stinger! What did the Stinger replace for you? I’m glad you found us. :) Check out the forum store and vendor section for upgrades.

new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

Ric 'Ochet

Welcome!

Keith88lx

Mount Prospect, IL
Welcome. I was just in Indy this past weekend. Apparently a lot of drag racing from 10 pm to 3 am on 38th.

Daniel @ K8 Stinger Store

Authorized Vendor

Hey NDstinger13,

Welcome to the Stinger Forum and congrats on your new Stinger GT AWD.

If you are looking to upgrade your vehicle we have a lot of great options available at www.K8StingerStore.com.

We carry everything from emblems, catback exhausts, intercoolers, spoilers, and so much more for the 3.3T platform.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions, need suggestions, or if you would like a discount on your order!

Enjoy the new ride,
Daniel @ the K8 Stinger Store

new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...
kia stinger badges
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!