Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Headlights center beam height

Discussion in 'Kia Stinger Lighting - Inside and Out' started by Dochidalgo, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Dochidalgo

Dochidalgo Mexico Active Member

Someone (without Eibachs springs installed) would be so kind to measure the headlights center height from the floor to the horizontal center beam light, on a wall with the car nose at 4 feet?
    It would take about a pair of minutes of your time....
    Thanks a lot in advance....

2. niko

niko United States Active Member

Shoot me $5 PayPal or Venmo accepted!! Ha jk I’m at work right now I can do it when I get home.

• Like Like x 1
  3. niko

niko United States Active Member

B0C81B17-EAEA-48F0-B391-13B809357507.jpeg 09638D94-DE14-4E48-A175-7A103141774C.jpeg C4EB52AF-7BEB-47C8-A226-B0CC54C7C808.jpeg 501EBB19-B1C7-4129-96CC-18329258EFB7.jpeg FE5F26F3-D196-42F1-B2E1-097C75C4A1A3.jpeg Sorry it took me awhile but I did what u ask. I wanna say the bottom line is 18in and too 28in

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Dochidalgo

Dochidalgo Mexico Active Member

Thank you very much Sir.....

5. TomB

TomB United States New Member

The only "defect" on my 2018 Stinger Premium (with drive wise) was how the headlights were aimed... the driver side (left-hand-drive) low beam was aimed way too high, whilst the passenger side low beam felt a bit low. Also, both low beams were skewed towards the left - not nice to oncoming traffic. It seemed to me as if it were set up for the UK/Australia/Japan... Anyway, here in Massachusetts, headlights must be properly aimed to pass the annual state safety inspection; being a new vehicle, I can only speculate that it was not checked during it's first state inspection last week. I took it back to the dealer and they remedied the beam height and I'm sure most of you already know that there is no adjustment for side-2-side. The KIA tech & service manager concurred that the beams were in fact aimed incorrectly and told me that they were submitting a "technical request" to KIA USA for a solution. The high-beams, on the other hand seem to illuminate the tree tops and underside of over passes almost as well as the road ahead. I've noticed this on other vehicles as well. Anybody else?

6. Ozstung

Ozstung Australia Stinger Enthusiast Sustaining Member

My vehicle's lights were set up exactly as you discribed, my Lh passenger low beam lights up the foot path. I'd say your observations were correct, probably set up for a Rh vehicle.

Draft saved Draft deleted