Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Headlight Modification

Discussion in 'Kia Stinger Lighting - Inside and Out' started by Mr.A, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Mr.A

Mr.A Hong Kong Newish Member

A Korean modified shop posted a video about modified the headlight (Also taillight Check the channel), and it available to change to different mode. It seems it adding a extra circuit to control the headlight.
    Unfortunately, I contact them and notice that they won't able to sell them component individual.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Metalmania82

Metalmania82 United States Active Member

I really like that headlight mod. I don't think the taillight would work though. Pretty sure my rear turn signal isn't that small orange strip but rather a big orange color section of the housing.

3. SKStinger

SKStinger Canada Active Member

So you have to purchase replacement headlights? Did they quote you a price?

4. SKStinger

You likely have to purchase the Korean spec tail lights that have the outter LED housings.

5. Mr.A

Mr.A Hong Kong Newish Member

They just told me won't able to purchase material from them and diy. Even I don't have any idea they using what kind of way to modified the headlight.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. SKStinger

Thanks. I'm sure it won't be long before we see this sort of thing for sale.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Metalmania82

Metalmania82 United States Active Member

Hopefully someone makes some sort of plug-play module or relay upgrade like on the Subie's and sell 'em on the Stinger Store or Stinger Shop. I'd rather have this than the bulky DRL kit for the vents on the front bumper.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Kazz

Kazz United States 1000 Posts Club! Texas Stinger Swarm

Illegal in my state.

9. StruttinSoul

StruttinSoul Canada Newish Member

I suspect we'll probably see a company like TRS make something like this, just like they have with the charger etc

• Like Like x 1
  10. Callum

Callum United States Active Member

We (TRS) probably won't bring anything like this to the market for the Stinger. The market is very small and the costs to design something like this is cost prohibitive.

Sorry guys :(

Nick

11. MerlintheMad

MerlintheMad United States 2500 Posts Club!

Somewhere back there, a headlight assembly was given a c. $2,600 price tag!?:eek: So if you are hoping to replace with a more "spiff" looking set, good luck with that!

• Funny Funny x 1
Draft saved Draft deleted