Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Headlight Amber Delete

Discussion in 'Kia Stinger Exterior Discussion' started by Ivansito, Jun 13, 2018.

Complete Black Out Delete or Tint

1. Black Out

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Tint

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. Ivansito

Ivansito United States Active Member

Next potential little project. Again my biggest conflict is either to completely delete or tint. Looking for our community input please.:D

This is the Delete
    tint2.png

I don't have any images of the tints. Has anyone either black out or tinted and can you post pics?
    Headlight Amber Delete (2018+ Kia Stinger)

2. robz32

robz32 United States 1000 Posts Club! Staff Member Moderator Texas Stinger Swarm

I was debating the same thing. However I may be replacing the headlights with a KDM, EUDM or AUDM set as those have the white reflector and will look better with the Snow White Pearl.

I say, since your car is yellow, delete it completely. There are some covers being sold on ebay that are color matched to the car. I think that will be your best bet.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Weareblondi

Weareblondi United States Stinger Enthusiast Staff Member Moderator

in my album, there should be a pic of my headlights tinted. did them at the same time as the windows.

4. Weareblondi

Weareblondi United States Stinger Enthusiast Staff Member Moderator

have to keep the ambers here, u.s. traffic laws. had an 850 R volvo that i had changed over to euro spec headlights and turn signals. got like a half dozen tickets in n.y. the first 2 months. i changed them back, but tinted the headlights, no more tickets oddly enough.

5. Gerard

Gerard Poland Newish Member

My suggestion - change for silver from European version - look awesome.:)

6. KLR STINGER

KLR STINGER Canada Active Member

Here's mine I did with vvivid vinyl tint and knife less tape. Came out great. Hides the orange marker, and looks meaner.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
Draft saved Draft deleted