• In the 1980s and 1990s we used AOL and Usenet. In the 2000s there were forums and message boards. In the 2010s - and until the very near future - Facebook and Instagram. Something new is coming for Stinger drivers... Become an early adopter of what's next by SIGNING UP HERE. Your email address will not be sold or used in any way other than us communicating more details as we prepare for launch - and we will not communicate often.

Has anyone seen any Stingers in the wild?

JSolo

1000 Posts Club!
Chicago
Wonder if they placed pucks or something on their lift to to prevent crushing the side skirts.

When DT did my tires they use floor jacks at the corners.

The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

Blueangel

Stinger Enthusiast
Duluth, GA
Wonder if they placed pucks or something on their lift to to prevent crushing the side skirts.

When DT did my tires they use floor jacks at the corners.
Maybe it depends on how many tires they’re servicing? I’ve always had floor jacks used on mine but I only had one tire to service today

westcoastGT

5000 Posts Club!
Vancouver , Canada
just returned to Acapulco Mexico and found a black GT parked in the Heritage Place lot last nite , went to take a pic this am but it was gone ................if it shows up again I'll shoot it !

Deviate

Stinger Enthusiast
Venice, Florida
Black Premium on the ride home today. Oblivious as usual

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220110-202520_Nexar~01.jpg
    Screenshot_20220110-202520_Nexar~01.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 17

Stinger GT SS

5000 Posts Club!
Sydney, NSW
Snow White Pearl at Penrith RSL this afternoon.

E2B32FF0-5E16-4971-8B40-193FB89504A7.jpeg

The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

westcoastGT

5000 Posts Club!
Vancouver , Canada
just returned to Acapulco Mexico and found a black GT parked in the Heritage Place lot last nite , went to take a pic this am but it was gone ................if it shows up again I'll shoot it !
aca stinger.jpg
Found him !!

Deviate

Stinger Enthusiast
Venice, Florida
Stinger in the wild on youtube! 32 second mark! anyone here?
Watched it a few times cant figure out if its the same stinger twice or they got 2 in the vid. Probably just edited together with random footage from that spot

vipeboy2000

Stinger Enthusiast
Middle Tennessee
Watched it a few times cant figure out if its the same stinger twice or they got 2 in the vid. Probably just edited together with random footage from that spot
yea.. looks like the same stinger as it was exiting the lane.... just out of order

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Nawaf_94

Kuwait
Besides owning the Stinger, I have yet to see another one in my area besides the ones at dealerships. I am in the Kent/Fedway area of WA. Anyone seeing them around in their respective areas?

I am always on the lookout trying to find them...mainly because they are so nice to look at...lol
Since I bought my car in Sept. 2020, I only saw Stingers around 6-8 times (mostly seen the red one probably living around my area)... but outside, very rarely.

Deviate

Stinger Enthusiast
Venice, Florida
Today in North Port on Hillsborough

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220122-190637_Nexar.jpg
    Screenshot_20220122-190637_Nexar.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 8

Deviate

Stinger Enthusiast
Venice, Florida
No pics, but spotted a Snow White Pearl northbound on Trafalgar Rd around 12:30 - we exchanged headlight flashes
Did it happen then? No pics....hmm. :laugh::rofl: