• PLEASE! It is VERY important that this area is not used for the discussion of technical issues with your Stinger. This section is for posting about regional-specific things like Stinger clubs, events, local vendor or dealer recommendations, KiaStinger.com member sightings, etcetera... In other words, I do NOT want people to need to scour through several different sections to find answers about their heads up display. That's why there's a section dedicated specifically to discussions like that. THANK YOU!
kia stinger store

GTA Stinger Meet - In Whitby- May 8-9th Weekend

I Stung U

So, who's up for a Stinger meet this Weekend ?
I'm open to either Sat. or Sun. Maybe around 11am or 1-2pm ? Open to suggestions.
East of GTA meet, but open to any.

Incase communism continues, I suggest a Timmies in Whitby, that has a large parking lot. I met Silverghost there before. Nice guy !
Room to park and hang out with some social distancing, if anyone is concerned about that ?
It's on Thickson Rd. Exit, Just North of 401 on the East side.

ht_addict

I would be coming out of Hamilton. Any chance of something closer say around the 401/400 area?

I Stung U

In light of the new Stricter lock down Commi Bstrd orders (illegal tyrannical orders) if others don't want to come, I respect that and we can try for mid May.
I personally don't give a flying $#@$@$, and will show up, but not worth if only 2 of us (no offense ht_addict).

I'm open to something more Toronto central if folks coming from opposite ends.

I Stung U

So, we're not getting much action, and I get it, I guess.
Lets try for May 8-9th weekend. The lockdowns, if they don't extend (who knows with these commi's), we should be safe for those who are concerned about this stuff.

And Maybe it can be at the Timmies Parking area by Weston Rd/401 exit (where there's a Crappy Tire too). ?

Hope to get more feedback on this new time frame.

ht_addict

Still in fir anything. This gives a little more time to wash and wax the car.