Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Good Great Experience at Rick Case

Discussion in 'The Stinger Dealership Experience' started by Esanem, May 16, 2019.

1. Esanem

Esanem United States Member

Finally pulled the trigger last night! I am the proud owner of a '19 Ceramic Silver Red interior AWD GT2!! Couldn't have happened without Rick Case. After 5 other dealerships, they were the only one that started below MSRP and were more than willing to work with me. I got a deal close the price I hoped for and was treated much better than any other dealership in the area. I read a lot of reviews that said give them a try and they weren't wrong. Everyone I dealt with was polite and the entire experience was very relaxed, no high pressure closers like other places I visited.

Now it's time for PPF, ceramic, and tint.

20190515_222505051_iOS.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. robz32

robz32 United States 2500 Posts Club! Staff Member Moderator Texas Stinger Swarm

looking good. Congratulations!

• Like Like x 1
  3. MerlintheMad

MerlintheMad United States 5000 Posts Club!

Super good! You've been on the forum for c. ten months and only now do you get to "join", in a sense. :D :thumbup: May you enjoy everything about your new ride.

(I enjoy hearing about good Kia dealerships. And they appreciate having the word spread like this, too.)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Audible Silence

Audible Silence United States Active Member

This was Rick case in Florida?

5. Esanem

Esanem United States Member

Yes, in Sunrise.

6. Lynix

Lynix United States Newish Member

Do you think you could share what you ended up paying? MSRP and purchase price. Please and thank you :)

Draft saved Draft deleted