kia stinger store

Glad to be here.

jermajor81

Hello! My name is Devin, friends call me Dev. I researched the Stinger for more than 6 weeks before I purchased one. I read thread after thread and watched endless videos on youtube. The overall consensus was, 'One cannot go wrong with purchasing a Stinger.' My older brother recommended a stinger and once I saw the first video, I knew I was going to be an owner. I am very happy with my sleeper. I have the 2020, Ceramic Silver, AWD GT2 with black interior. No one (13 dealerships across 7 states) had the red interior. And I just could not wait until March of this year to purchase. I closed my deal about a week before thanksgiving and she was delivered to me on the 16th of December. It is truly a pleasure to drive.

Last month I installed: Ark Performance Carbon Fiber spoiler, Borla Catback S-Type Exhaust with Ark Downpipes, and new Girodisc brake pads to rid the infamous squealing of the stock pads. I am completely satisfied with the look, sound, and performance of my Stinger. In a couple of weeks my new exhaust tips and Injen CAI will be delivered and installed. Then I am getting her tuned and thinking of adding some side skirts. Oh, and I will definitely install a new Carbon hood. Stinger Spoiler.jpg Stinger Before.jpg

Welcome!

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
Hello! My name is Devin, friends call me Dev. I researched the Stinger for more than 6 weeks before I purchased one. I read thread after thread and watched endless videos on youtube. The overall consensus was, 'One cannot go wrong with purchasing a Stinger.' My older brother recommended a stinger and once I saw the first video, I knew I was going to be an owner. I am very happy with my sleeper. I have the 2020, Ceramic Silver, AWD GT2 with black interior. No one (13 dealerships across 7 states) had the red interior. And I just could not wait until March of this year to purchase. I closed my deal about a week before thanksgiving and she was delivered to me on the 16th of December. It is truly a pleasure to drive.

Last month I installed: Ark Performance Carbon Fiber spoiler, Borla Catback S-Type Exhaust with Ark Downpipes, and new Girodisc brake pads to rid the infamous squealing of the stock pads. I am completely satisfied with the look, sound, and performance of my Stinger. In a couple of weeks my new exhaust tips and Injen CAI will be delivered and installed. Then I am getting her tuned and thinking of adding some side skirts. Oh, and I will definitely install a new Carbon hood. View attachment 55553 View attachment 55554
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. I’m glad you found us! What did the Stinger replace for you?

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
Clearly, you are having fun. That's what it's all about. Welcome to the forum. :thumbup:

Ric 'Ochet

Welcome! Great color as well - dig the black accents!

WRXtoStingerGT

Yonkers NY
That color combo with the wheels and rear wing... my goodness... stunning!