• PLEASE! It is VERY important that this area is not used for the discussion of technical issues with your Stinger. This section is for posting about regional-specific things like Stinger clubs, events, local vendor or dealer recommendations, KiaStinger.com member sightings, etcetera... In other words, I do NOT want people to need to scour through several different sections to find answers about their heads up display. That's why there's a section dedicated specifically to discussions like that. THANK YOU!
kia stinger store

German Stinger 2021: How much PS?

gtb7878

Hey guys, I'm interested in the new 2021 Stinger and wonder, how much PS it has. A few days ago the official site stated 370 PS. But now, it says only 366 PS. Normally 4 PS won't make a difference, but stinger-related the difference between them was huge.
So does anyone know, which information is right? Local press and Wikipedia also still says 370PS

Thanks for the replys :)

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
You make this harder than it needs to be. :p

Four "Pferdestärke" isn't going to be noticeable in any car with this much horsepower. (welcome, by the way)

Jayphil

You are not getting the HP increase in Europe as you are not getting the variable exhaust. So the PS should be same as 2018-2020...

So 366PS it is like stated in KIA germany website and 2021 German Stinger Brochure.

Last edited:

gtb7878

Thanks for the replies.
You are not getting the HP increase in Europe as you are not getting the variable exhaust. So the PS should be same as 2018-2020...

So 366PS it is like stated in KIA germany website and 2021 German Stinger Brochure.
The 2018 model had 370 PS and the brochure had a few days back also stated the new version has 370 PS. The KIA support couldn't give me an answer either.

You make this harder than it needs to be. :p

Four "Pferdestärke" isn't going to be noticeable in any car with this much horsepower. (welcome, by the way)
In Germany it had impact. The 370 HP version had in 0-100 times about 4.9 seconds, while the 366 HP version had 5.5. :)

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
The 370 HP version had in 0-100 times about 4.9 seconds, while the 366 HP version had 5.5. :)
While I'll be swizzled. But your butt dyno doesn't know the difference. And that's all I go by. :p

Jayphil

Thanks for the replies.

The 2018 model had 370 PS and the brochure had a few days back also stated the new version has 370 PS. The KIA support couldn't give me an answer either.

In Germany it had impact. The 370 HP version had in 0-100 times about 4.9 seconds, while the 366 HP version had 5.5. :)

Hi, 370 is the 2018 version before particle filter, 366 is the one after june 2018 with the filter. Same differences here in France.

Wow I was not aware of this so I guess that since without particul filter the KIA is under rated the HP that they decided to market the one with particle filter very close (4ps difference) but in fact WHP difference must be much more different for it to have 0.6 seconds variance 0-100 times...