kia stinger store

Genesis X Concept EV

Waynerm002

2500 Posts Club!
Arizona
With Hyundai and KIA introducing their EV vehicles, it was only a matter of time before Genesis showed something and now we know what that will be. The Genesis X Concept. Here is a quick overview video from Asian Petrolhead from a press kit of the vehicle launch.

Unlike the Hyundai and KIA EV setup, this is a more traditional coupe look. A real 2 door coupe, who knows if they will actually make it as a 2 door but for now, it looks pretty nice.

nhcowboy28

2500 Posts Club!
Alpharetta, GA
Vaporware.

I’d love to see it... (except for the whale shark grill)...

but it won’t happen.

Aarvix

Stinger Enthusiast
North TX
it's probably a given that Genesis will leverage the EV6 powertrain into something, we just don't know what that will look like (another stupid CUV).

I like that coupe (except the diarrhea brown interior), but I'll believe it when I see it.

Waynerm002

2500 Posts Club!
Arizona
Sadly the market is going CUV/SUV these days. They need a EV Stinger to join their lineup. From the looks of things, there will be a number of EVs from multiple manufacturers this year. This year marks the start of the EV revolution. Exciting times are ahead. KIA has an EV that can run with super cars and will have better build quality than any current Tesla. Mileage similar to the Stinger and better performance. Yeah, I would like one. Time will tell how that goes.