kia stinger store

Genesis 3.8

WIStingerGT

Anyone ever race a Genesis 3.8 coupe? My neighbor has a coupe with at least an exhaust, maybe more, and wanted to race my Stinger gt. Just wondering how a stop light run would go.

RM7

North
Around a track it was bad.

RedCal

1000 Posts Club!
Toronto, ON
IIRC they are about 350hp and prolly half the weight of the stinger lol. If you are AWD you might win in the launch, otherwise I would think that you would lose

stoopid

Stinger Enthusiast
Las Vegas, NV
Genesis is about 500 pounds lighter, which is fairly significant.

But on paper the Stinger should make it to 60mph and 1/4 mile quicker, assuming a perfect launch. Past that, the higher displacement could make things interesting.

new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...
kia stinger badges
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

AtomicGTL

Ontario, Canada
should walk one

Oryan

Hampton Roads, VA
Depends. Against a bk1(2010-2012) you should walk all over him.
The BK2 has the same V6 but power goes from 306 to 348. You'll get it off the line still but all bets are off once you're rolling.. And if he's got a tune and mods I can see a stock Stinger losing.

new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...