Funny license plates.

MerlintheMad

10000 Posts Club!
West Jordan, Y00TAW
Hey, Angel! I've been around longer than you. I'm just very selective with my posts, lol.
I was going to say. *yuk yuk*:p

RVance

Crescent City, CA
The MK7HARE was on a latermodel GTI, descendant of the Rabbit GTI. Young kid who knew his cars.

ShannonC

1000 Posts Club!
Yes, I agree and this one looked well cared for. Although it seems to be missing wind screen wipers ?
Screen nearly vertical, apply Rainex or ceramic and no need for wipers. But I really didn't notice until you pointed it out.

ShannonC

1000 Posts Club!
Who needed those back in the sixties? It was all sex, drugs, and rocknroll, windscreen wipers.....nah.
One of my best mates had a decked out panel van! ;):p

RVance

Crescent City, CA

MerlintheMad

10000 Posts Club!
West Jordan, Y00TAW
They're going to get the fender liners dirty if they keep driving it like that.
:rofl: Your signature, not your post, although it is supposed to be funny too, obviously, I just don't get it. Hah. I just noticed the long list of "mods" in your signature. How long have you had "them"?:D

Nasscar

1000 Posts Club!
Perth, Western Australia
:rofl: Your signature, not your post, although it is supposed to be funny too, obviously, I just don't get it. Hah. I just noticed the long list of "mods" in your signature. How long have you had "them"?:D
I just read it too after seeing your post Merlin. Hilarious. Where do I get one of those Tri plane spoilers with gurney flap?:rofl: