Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Fog Lights

Discussion in 'Kia Stinger Lighting - Inside and Out' started by Bill Mandelman, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Bill Mandelman

Bill Mandelman Canada New Member

Does the Stinger in any configuration have fog lights?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Chris

Chris United States Stinger Enthusiast

Nope. Disappointing, right?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Kia Stinger

Kia Stinger United States Administrator Staff Member

Welcome aboard, @Bill Mandelman! Thank you for signing up!

So... No fog lights for the Stinger. Interesting. Especially considering you practically can't get a car without them these days. I know because a good friend of mine hates them. Not me! I like all these new LED fog lights. Considering you can't get them for the Stinger - I'm going to have to start a discussion about where to put them!

...and here it is:
    https://stingerforum.org/threads/so-where-are-we-installing-the-aftermarket-led-fog-lights.1188/

4. Chris

Chris United States Stinger Enthusiast

There's only one logical place.
    SmartSelectImage_2017-12-01-21-44-49.png

5. German Stinger

German Stinger Germany Member

Had several cars with fog lights. But in my opinion they are more or less useless. With or without - visibility does not change much. I accept fog lights if they are part of the package. Otherwise it is wasted money. Just my 2 cents.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Maximus

Maximus Australia New Member

Agree front fogs are useless - but the high intensity beam at the rear is a good safety feature in very thick fog - so people don't crash into the back of you

7. Stinger GT SS

Stinger GT SS Australia 1000 Posts Club!

Agree, but I hate people who leave the back one on even if it’s not foggy, they have no idea that driving behind that is painful on the eyes & you can loose the brake light coming on therefore risk of rear ending them if they stop suddenly.

Draft saved Draft deleted