kia stinger store

Fob Condoms... Need full coverage....

JSolo

Stinger Enthusiast
Chicago
Had these on the honda keyfob. Worked well to protect from scratches from keys, drops, etc..

All I see on ebay/amz are those with the bottons on the side exposed. I'm looking for full coverage. The ones from honda fit mostly, but not completely :)

Made out of silicon rubber or some other rubbery material. Suggestions

1631396439454.png
1631396468667.png
1631396498690.png

AusStinger

AusStinger

I'm know I'm not being very helpful, but have you considered Kia's B&D key cover... Screenshot_20210912-083646_eBay.jpg

nhcowboy28

2500 Posts Club!
Alpharetta, GA
new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

JSolo

Stinger Enthusiast
Chicago
Now now children....

Fob glove? Is that what the english translation is.

I've used the silicone ones like pictured in the OP with other fobs (nissan). Prefer one of that style for the stinger as well. Surprised they don't make them that way.

AusStinger

Sorry. I know my sense of humour is not P.C ( and neither am I overall ).

All jokes aside, there are not a lot of usefull designs out there for Stinger keys. I'm thinking about changing the internals of my key to a Seltos key for a better design ( and possibly cover ).

The only style of cover I've seen that is half way decent is this,

61gO5PNb9LL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

But it would make the key extra large, so naked key for me.

Last edited:

JSolo

Stinger Enthusiast
Chicago
^^I am. That's why I mentioned the full coverage. I don't know why they can't make it similar to that honda design. Fits tightly so won't come off...

@AusStinger

I don't mind the off PC humor. I think society has gotten too PC these days.

I really am trying to find something that will protect the fob. Drops are rare, but it's a real pita when it gets scratched up because it landed on concrete. Don't know what it does to resale value, but I think a potential buyer might get a different idea if you hand them a fob looking like this.

1631409593472.png

The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

nhcowboy28

2500 Posts Club!
Alpharetta, GA

JSolo

Stinger Enthusiast
Chicago
On the nissan & infiniti fobs, that silicone prophylactic didn't add any extra. Just a thin layer to keep scratches to a minimum. I still don't understand why the leave the buttons exposed..

Btw, this thread made it to the top 4 in google's search!

SIMONGUEY

hayward ca
i have one key fob to throw around and thrash. the second key fob is locked away in a safe looking prettyyyy :cautious:

stoopid

Stinger Enthusiast
Las Vegas, NV
i have one key fob to throw around and thrash. the second key fob is locked away in a safe looking prettyyyy :cautious:
Same here, figure it will take a few years to trash the first, and I'll sell the car sometime into the second.

kia stinger badges
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!