Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

FINALLY GOT THE GT-2 STINGER

Discussion in 'How to Buy a Kia Stinger' started by kevin, Jul 21, 2018.

1. kevin

kevin United States Member

Hey there to all,

I was finally blessed with this long awaited dream car!! I am blown away by its comfort, performance, and handling capabilities!!! Every time i get in it or look at it, it makes me smile from ear to ear!!! I got the Micro Blue GT-2 RWD platform..LOVE THE CAR!!!!! I am not new to KIA, nor am i new to the Performance vehicle either, this car is absolutely AMAZING!!!!! I will be in touch and post more on the Forums as we progress forward into the future...Please, all be safe and enjoy your stingers!!

Also, I have a mint condition LAP3USA Tune Module for the 2014 SX OPtima for sale.. it needs to be reset for a new car, its for sale for 300$....Pictures coming soon

Link for more information

LAP3USA.com

• Like Like x 5
  2. ant

ant United States Member

Congrats!!!

3. Kazz

Kazz United States 1000 Posts Club!

Welcome and congratulations!

Nice job picking up the fastest color!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Stinger GT SS

Stinger GT SS Australia 1000 Posts Club!

G’day & welcome to the club, congrats on your dream buy, enjoy the ride like we all do.

5. Kia Stinger

Kia Stinger United States Administrator Staff Member

Congratulations, Kevin! Did your Stinger GT replace the SX?

6. Waynerm002

Waynerm002 United States Stinger Enthusiast

Congrats Kevin! Another Optima owner joins the Stinger club! Enjoy your new ride!

7. Salman

Salman Saudi Arabia Active Member

That's called "The Power to Suprise"... The Stinger always makes me smile, as little as just talking about it !!

Anyways, Gongrats on your purchase, or as we say here - Mabrook.

• Like Like x 1
  8. MerlintheMad

MerlintheMad United States 1000 Posts Club!

An "Enthusiast" already, and he doesn't even have 500 posts yet. ;)

9. Weareblondi

Weareblondi United States Stinger Enthusiast Staff Member Moderator

welcome to the forum. congrats on your stinger, even if it is white and not the fastest color, yellow.:rofl:

10. Soca Boy

Soca Boy Canada Stinger Enthusiast

Congrats, welcome to the family.

11. robz32

robz32 United States 1000 Posts Club! Staff Member Moderator

Welcome aboard and congratulations...The blue sure looks good

12. kevin

Sorry guys, I have been away for awhile and off the grid. Lol, my Stinger did replace the 2014 SX Turbo Optima I had. That car was also in mint condition and has already been assigned to a new owner.. I wanted to say, I am in love with this car, but.... I am noticing a couple small chips, or paint issues on the front clip, and a very small chip on the hood. These are hardly noticeable at all, but... I only have 1700 miles on the car... I am wondering what is going on here ?? I am extremely OCD about a large gap while following other cars, so I am wondering what is going on? I did hear something hit the car the other day, and I am wondering if a small piece of debris hit the front end? I have been monitoring the Kia Stinger “Paint issues “. Was hoping I wasn’t gonna be in this group.. I guess time will tell. I have the Mico Blue if I failed to mention it in a prior post. Stay safe everyone.

13. kevin

And here are some pictures after the windows have been done. I also do Auto Detailing on the side, haven’t put the polish and Machine on the car yet, but will be soon.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. SilverNitr8

SilverNitr8 United States Member

That micro blue is so hot. That's the color I'm thinking about getting for the gt2. Congrats!

15. kevin

Yes it is!!! People won’t tell you this, but the paint has different shades. In the bright Sun, the vehicle has a shade of Purple inter blended with the Blue.... on a over cast day, the car has more of Mat Blue tinge to it. I absolutely love the car though!! The lateral G force that it can pull on aN off ramp is FREAKING INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!! I am gonna put the Rear Eibach bar on it soon as well, they say it does a Ton for the car in improvement! I have always added a rear Sway bar on all my cars!! This usually is the biggest bang for buck improvement you can do when it comes to handling upgrades! It’s really even not necessary, the car is stupid in curves now anyways!! Lol

• Like Like x 1
  16. Joseph Spiegel

Joseph Spiegel United States Stinger Enthusiast Sustaining Member

Welcome Kevin! No one is bringing “it” up but blue is a paint challanged color. Dare I say, don’t cover it yet. Open a claim immediately with Kia via the Stinger 800 number. They’ll tell you what to do. Do that before investing in any paint protection.

17. Tobstertx3

Tobstertx3 United States Active Member

I’m right with you. I’ve lost count how many people have stopped me or pulled up next to me and wanted to talk about the Stinger so we’re not the only ones. ;)

18. Paul32

Paul32 United States Stinger Enthusiast

Windows make the car. Great pictures.

19. kevin

Sounds good! I will call them and see what they say.. get it on record... I wanted to tell anyone that is on the fence about buying this car.... I have had all kinds of sports cars... all heavily modded and some pro tuned... I am SERIOUSLY IMPRESSED With this car!!! My SX Optima was tuned By LAP3USA.com. And I am waiting on the company to release the Stinger Tune!! It’s over 100+ additional whp for those that don’t know.. I am in constant contact With David Chung the Lap3 rep.....great guy and always honest!! On a side note, I still have a BRAND NEW lap 3 Module Tune for the Optima Platform. Someone please help me sell it!! Lol. Has to be reset by Lap3, but it’s still gonna be cheaper then new purchase.

20. Paul32

Paul32 United States Stinger Enthusiast

I don't know anything about mods, if it is for a 2.0 sx turbo would it work on the 2.0 Stinger turbo?

Draft saved Draft deleted