Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Finally got my 2019 GT2. Panthera Metal with light colored interior

Discussion in 'Kia Stinger Talk' started by Kgh31386, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Kgh31386

Kgh31386 United States Active Member

I had been texting a dealer back and forth for months out of state and played the month end waiting game. He got my price down to where I want, but couldn't tell me how the taxes and fees would work. The local dealer matched the price, plus threw in window tint and my first oil change. In one random text I said, "Man it sucks they only do black and red interiors, the 2018 blue with light interior was sharp." He said, "this one isn't black or red". To my surprise, they had special ordered one with a "gray interior package". I was sad to let my GS350 F-sport go, but this car can't be beat. The ambient lighting at night on the light colored seats looks better than the BMW's or Audi's I've seen. My wife loved the light interior on the 2018's and said "too bad they don't make it anymore". Well surprise! It matches the color scheme of her RX350.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 4
  2. Ruturaj

Ruturaj United States 1000 Posts Club!

Awesome. It will be very unique car. I dropped this exterior color because it didn't have any other option than black interior.

• Like Like x 1
  3. nhcowboy28

nhcowboy28 United States 1000 Posts Club!

Shwiiiiiinnnggg
    EF1542C0-83BD-4C71-BC74-B6441E01DCFC.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. MerlintheMad

MerlintheMad United States 10000 Posts Club!

May the miles and months going forward be as joyful as the beginning. :thumbup:

5. Lawrence Williams

Lawrence Williams United States Active Member

Awesome car and deal my man!

6. AV8R

AV8R Australia 5000 Posts Club!

Lookin good! We dont get the light coloured interior option downunder.

7. Rakker

Rakker United States Active Member

Looks very nice!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. GenesisG70

GenesisG70 United States 1000 Posts Club!

Be careful they will use probably number tricks once you are the for the final numbers.

9. netmag

netmag United States Member

Be sure to know what acceptable fee amounts should be so you have an idea of some reasonable limits.

I didn't know any dealers could do any special orders unless something changed recently.

I pretty much swore Kia off when I found out I couldn't ever get the Deep Chroma Blue color after they showed it off in person before launch and also teased it several other times.

However, my #2 would've been a GT2 Panthera Metal with red interior. I think the Canadians can at least get that, but still haven't seen one here in the US.
    So still no Kia for us.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Jacques

Jacques United States Active Member STL Stinger Club

I've never seen one with the light interior before (TBH, i didn't know it existed), but this looks great!

11. SimpsonTide985

SimpsonTide985 United States New Member

OMG that interior color! Very uncommon on the Panthera Metal! Great find

• Creative Creative x 1
  12. RonNSoCal

RonNSoCal United States Active Member

We got a new 2019 in Jan of this year in this color combo. I do not know how uncommon it is, but it is a very nice looking combination. My tastes tend more toward the brighter end of the spectrum and I would have preferred Panthera w/ red seats or a Stinger with Red or Orange paint. My wife would have never agreed, however, so this was a good compromise for us. I love the car, but wish it stood out a little more.

13. SimpsonTide985

SimpsonTide985 United States New Member

Ya see, for me, I'm somewhat of a paradox.

I want a car that stands out and is incredibly unique, but, also blends in very well and doesn't draw too much attention. That's kinda why I like the Panthera metal. It's not as bright as the HiChroma red, Federation orange, or the blue. It's also a little less ubiquitous as the Black and the White too. However, as you said, I would prefer its interior be red or light gray.

14. Lawrence Williams

Lawrence Williams United States Active Member

That's true .....unless you offset the standard Snow White Pearl with a little flair! 20191216_171604.jpg

Draft saved Draft deleted