For Sale Exhaust Tip Extravaganza

SnowyGT2

Florida
Not sure if anyone would want these but I have 3 extra sets (4 each set) that are taking up space after going from stock to MBRP and now Quicksilver. Anyone near the west side of Tampa, FL can pick these up for 1/2 off (cause damn shipping is expensive).

1st set: $60 OBO (Paid $130) shipped purchased from here. 63x89x175mm used on MBRP for a couple weeks. I had to shave quite a bit off the diffuser to get them to fit and still scratched to hell. They are also mismatched a little bit for whatever reason.

2nd set: $100 OBO (Paid $140) shipped purchased from here. 61.5x89x175mm. These did not fit MBRP or Quicksilver so they are in New condition. Not sure what they would fit but I think someone can figure something out.

3rd set: $100 OBO (Paid $145) shipped purchased from here. 60x76x175mm. These fit Quicksilver but ended up using a different set I liked the look of more (ovals) so these are in New condition. Not sure what else these would fit.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

danpereir

Newish Member
Phoenix, AZ
I am interested in the 2nd option. PM sent

TXgt1

Newish Member
Which pictures are of the first set with the scratches?

Not interested in the tips but very interested to hear how those exhausts hear from inside and I'm just over in Tarpon Springs. We'll have meet up soon!

SnowyGT2

Florida
Which pictures are of the first set with the scratches?
The first 3 pictures that show the four tips and the two side by side are the first set. When installing them they made contact with the diffuser and scratched some of the lettering. The scratches would not be noticeable when installed however, just wanted to state that they were most definitely "used".

Not interested in the tips but very interested to hear how those exhausts hear from inside and I'm just over in Tarpon Springs. We'll have meet up soon!
For sure! Hoping when this craziness is over some members here can do a Tampa meet.

SnowyGT2

Florida
Still have set 3 available? Just pre-ordered the Quicksilver Supersport, guessing these should fit
I still have set 3 but I am not sure if they will fit the Quicksilver Supersport as I don't believe it has been mentioned how large the muffler tips are quite yet.

Jwang38

Newish Member
I still have set 3 but I am not sure if they will fit the Quicksilver Supersport as I don't believe it has been mentioned how large the muffler tips are quite yet.
I reached out to them and it sounds like the outlets are going to be the same size on the new SuperSport. Shoot me a DM if you don't mind. I can't figure that out for the life of me.